ADVERTISEMENT

The guy smoked by the attempted assassin

MAGA is far worse. It’s really obvious. Never ending death threats by them towards Democrats. It’s not even close. Hell AOC probably receives more death threats than every Republican in Congress…and she’s a GOOD HUMAN.
I genuinely don’t see it that way.

I think the so-called fringes of both parties have grown substantially and many people have become more and more radicalized.

America is in deep-shit trouble.

Reactions: jasonrann
So the guy posted his comments under his real name on Twitter. Easy to find.

Imagine if the shit posted on HROT had our names on it rather than hide behind an anonymous handle. Your family members would be appalled at what many have posted the past 48 hours.

Real tough guys
They would be fine with everything I posted.

Reactions: gohawks50
I genuinely don’t see it that way.

I think the so-called fringes of both parties have grown substantially and many people have become more and more radicalized.

America is in deep-shit trouble.
Disagree, they’ve become louder with the social media megaphone. A lot of it is an illusion. Most people are out living their lives and barely noticed the ex President, current front runner was shot.

Last edited:
Everyone's future obit should definitely be their meanest tweets and hottest takes.
Fertile ground here the last few days.
Meh, I’ve never subscribed to the idea that the dead are recuse from ridicule. If you were a POS, you should be called out on it. Treat others as you would treat yourself and you shouldn’t have to worry about your legacy. Post hateful shit on the internet repeatedly? Well, FAFO I guess.

It's an interesting thought experiment, isn't it? Did social media amplify or teach him his hatred?
The wife and I are binge watching Evil (highly recommended) on Netflix and a character playing a priest had a brilliant line that rang true (this was day before assassination attempt). To paraphrase it was “Up until now, those who were evil and filled with hate were isolated. Now because of phones and the internet, they have all found each other and can form alliances and plot together”

Meh, I’ve never subscribed to the idea that the dead are recuse from ridicule. If you were a POS, you should be called out on it. Treat others as you would treat yourself and you shouldn’t have to worry about your legacy. Post hateful shit on the internet repeatedly? Well, FAFO I guess.

LOL

lol, you’re a nut dude. Fvcking Maga dipshits….

You’re not a serious person. To answer your question, you can do whatever you want, either way you’re still gonna be an asshole.

Classic deflection. Answer the fvcking question or get fvcked dipshit. Oh, how’s the weather in Russia btw?

I’ll bet you smell bad and live in a basement. YOU WANNA TAKE THAT BET BROOOOOOOOO

Violence is wrong and wait for it, illegal. But bigotry and racism is alive and well with 0 penalties.
Yup. Just look at how many people on here alone are gonna vote for Biden and Trump with all of the racist shit they’ve said. Zero accountability for it. He’ll even Biden’s wife called Mexicans a bunch of tacos and the Dems defend her as well.

Our next president will be a bigot for sure, regardless who wins. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Yup. Just look at how many people on here alone are gonna vote for Biden and Trump with all of the racist shit they’ve said. Zero accountability for it. He’ll even Biden’s wife called Mexicans a bunch of tacos and the Dems defend her as well.

Our next president will be a bigot for sure, regardless who wins. Sad.
Biden called Indians like me 7/11 workers. I'm not exactly happy about that.

Calling out trolls and bots on an anonymous message board is the lamest whataboutism I’ve ever seen. What else ya got Ace? Fvcking dork.

Those were just recent insults you've tossed at me, without me ever having done something similar to you.
That's why this is funny, coming from you:

If you were a POS, you should be called out on it. Treat others as you would treat yourself and you shouldn’t have to worry about your legacy. Post hateful shit on the internet repeatedly? Well, FAFO I guess.

So the guy posted his comments under his real name on Twitter. Easy to find.

Imagine if the shit posted on HROT had our names on it rather than hide behind an anonymous handle. Your family members would be appalled at what many have posted the past 48 hours.

Real tough guys

Hi

Biden called Indians like me 7/11 workers. I'm not exactly happy about that.
Three weeks in a row now on the PGA there were golfers of Indian ancestry in the final pairings on Sunday but failed to post good enough rounds to win. :confused: I think Rai and Theegala both tied for 4th in the Scottish Open Sunday. Bhatia did win the Texas Open if I remember right...:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT