ADVERTISEMENT

The Hypocrisy of the Democratic Party

Again, Biden looked old. Trump lied his ass off about every single topic for 90 minutes and that’s fine. His supporters don’t care. Like I said beforehand Trump could have ran around with his dick out and because Joe looked old, Trump would have been declared the winner. It doesn’t matter what Trump does. He can’t lose supporters. No matter how godawful of a piece of crap Trump is. He told them this.

The Democrats have a very short period of time to figure this out or we are all going to pay for their failure. Republicans can NOT be counted on to help.
Trump lied is the talking point. Lay out the lies please should be easy as everything was one.

I mostly agree with your opening comment,.. but wonder how you can so easily assume that the bolded portion is in place and operational...
Because it has been for 4 years. At least these people aren’t getting arrested and taking in billions from foreign countries for who knows what we gave up for it.

They are not mutually exclusive, but sometimes posters free flow here and spew all kinds of things they do not necessarily believe or adhere to. With that being said, you are likely full of shit.

Well, you are clearly full of shit; there is nothing wrong or made up in the orig post and you know it. But you'll never admit it, I am sure of that.

My post, again:

Yes, Donald Trump lies more than he tells the truth.

At the same time, how many Democrats (in the House, in the Senate and in Biden's camp) over the last several months have publicly lied to the American people, saying Biden's mind was sharp and that he was mentally & physically fit for the office of President of the United States?

The truth? That list is long.

Again, Biden looked old. Trump lied his ass off about every single topic for 90 minutes and that’s fine. His supporters don’t care. Like I said beforehand Trump could have ran around with his dick out and because Joe looked old, Trump would have been declared the winner. It doesn’t matter what Trump does. He can’t lose supporters. No matter how godawful of a piece of crap Trump is. He told them this.

The Democrats have a very short period of time to figure this out or we are all going to pay for their failure. Republicans can NOT be counted on to help.

Which is why Joe should have decided the second he was declared the winner that 1 term was it for him.

Even if you could get him to admit now that he isn't capable of another 4 years in office and could find a new candidate who isn't Harris, transitioning to a new candidate now isn't easy. I really don't think Joe could just give his entire campaign staff and war-chest to the next candidate.

Now as to who. I really think it should be the governors of the states to the immediate south and north of my own. They have won multiple competitive general elections.

Which is why Joe should have decided the second he was declared the winner that 1 term was it for him.

Even if you could get him to admit now that he isn't capable of another 4 years in office and could find a new candidate who isn't Harris, transitioning to a new candidate now isn't easy. I really don't think Joe could just give his entire campaign staff and war-chest to the next candidate.

Now as to who. I really think it should be the governors of the states to the immediate south and north of my own. They have won multiple competitive general elections.
I think the if the really do change horses, it would have to be someone from a huge state and someone young. I would think Newsome might fit the bill.

The Democrats have a very short period of time to figure this out or we are all going to pay for their failure.
This weekend Biden needs to decide among these 3 options:

1. Stay in the race to the bitter end.

2. Resign; making Harris the first female President and improving her chances of leading the ticket after the convention.

3. Withdraw from the race (but remain President).

I STRONGLY favor #3.

This weekend Biden needs to decide among these 3 options:

1. Stay in the race to the bitter end.

2. Resign; making Harris the first female President and improving her chances of leading the ticket after the convention.

3. Withdraw from the race (but remain President).

I STRONGLY favor #3.

If I were a betting man, I would bet #1.

What would you bet?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Spew more shit is all you have done. But, you are full of shit, so it should be expected.
Do you honestly not understand the difference between physically fit to carry out the duties of office, and being old and slow? Do you honestly not understand the difference between fumbling over words to orally communicate, and having the thoughts themselves? For whatever reason I was thinking you were a better poster than this. Carry on.

Reactions: ft254
Do you honestly not understand the difference between physically fit to carry out the duties of office, and being old and slow? Do you honestly not understand the difference from fumbling over words to orally communicate, and having the thoughts themselves? For whatever reason I was thinking you were a better poster than this. Carry on.

Still spewing more shit I see.

You are full of shit so I guess you sadly need to occasionally release/spew some.

Thanks Bueller the “lies”
Section is blank. And PBS and Politifact? Hmmm ok but you’ll have to copy paste these many lies as it’s blank bruh
OMG, you people are insufferable. You and Fran are like the republican version of whatwouldjesusdo.

More shit being spewed. And you want to talk about anyone else being insufferable?

And I am not a Republican, dumb shit.

Do you get anything right?

Don't answer. I don't have time for anymore of your bull shit.
You have really embraced Fran's temperament.

At the same time, how many Democrats (in the House, in the Senate and in Biden's camp) over the last several months have publicly lied to the American people, saying Biden's mind was sharp and that he was mentally & physically fit for the office of President of the United States?

Biden's lies are being ignored this morning.

OMG, you people are insufferable. You and Fran are like the republican version of whatwouldjesusdo.
This the whatwouldjesusdo’m you referring to with lies and fact checks?

You stated “everything was a lie” I asked for the proof so go on please I’m slow/dumb if you don’t follow me on here it’s widely known so help a brother out

This the whatwouldjesusdo’m you referring to with lies and fact checks?

You stated “everything was a lie” I asked for the proof so go on please I’m slow/dumb if you don’t follow me on here it’s widely known so help a brother out
Fran must have taught you how to read. I never said "everything was a lie". You asked for someone to identify a lie of Trump's. I simply posted a link to your request and said that took 2 seconds. Incidentally, that same link fact checked some of Biden's statements as well.

Fran must have taught you how to read. I never said "everything was a lie". You asked for someone to identify a lie of Trump's. I simply posted a link to your request and said that took 2 seconds. Incidentally, that same link fact checked some of Biden's statements as well.
Cool story. As stated it was blank for me when opened so if you’d like to share some well know lies and facts to back it up by all means if not looks like Fran taught you to read as well as I stated that above already

There is no sugarcoating Biden's performance - it was simply awful. Unfortunately, this could very well be an election game changer. Biden's excellent record speaks for itself. However, it's apparent that going forward Biden should not be the candidate. He's lost it, period. It's time for Jill Biden, his closest advisors, campaign staff, and Dem congressional leaders to step in and conduct an intervention. Biden needs to step down and be replaced immediately.

How many of them have fact checked Joe when he spews his repeated lies like injecting bleach, can't own a cannon, suckers and losers.... Trump will tell a whopper get fact checked and changes up the lie to something else. Biden gets fact checked and just tells the same lie again and again with the same spirit as it was the first time.
Sounds “rigged” if ya catch my drift…

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Just wait 'til Chis gets in here.
Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video
The hangover is deep this morning, unless he is in the county jail...

• Wow
Reactions: alaskanseminole
This you TenE? Doing the heavy lifting on the platforms Dr Jill I commend you

Found another lie for ya bud

This lie?

How many republicans have stated the Trump’s felony trials are/were rigged and Trump didn’t try to steal the election? Why aren’t you pointing out those liars as well?

Because that option is better than someone who lies more than they tell the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT