ADVERTISEMENT

The Invasion of ILLEGALS aka dem voters Is Very Real

NO, it's really not...

SR_23.11.16_unauthorized-immigrants_1.png

Seems like GW Bush was "the worst of all" here...

Oh I see all those R that wrote the bill are RINOs now. Got it. Have a hard time keeping up.

The one that did NOTHING to seal the border and send every swinging dick already here back south?
Republican had a chance a month ago to end this mess, but Republicans decided they needed the noise more than they wanted a solution. Phuque you, Here….you and yours asked for this….and still you bitch.

You can't even keep up with the same discussion. THE REPUBLICANS CREATED THE BILL. THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS VOTE YES. THEY KILLED IT SO IT WAS NOT TO LET BIDEN AND THE COUNTRY HAVE A WIN.

You can't even keep up with the same discussion. THE REPUBLICANS CREATED THE BILL. THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS VOTE YES. THEY KILLED IT SO IT WAS NOT TO LET BIDEN AND THE COUNTRY HAVE A WIN.
That’s not the topic. You inserted this lie into a thread about what biden has been doing for almost 4 years. Now, with the election on the horizon, it’s time to spin up this lie about how it’s been the Republican’s fault all along.

Kinda early to be drunk even for a fat tub of 💩 like you?
But, you ARE the liar here, Here. Lie, lie and double down on the lie again… you are a damned liar Here…. Again. Just admit, you and yours cannot afford (or want) a solution to tge immigration issue because you and yours always have to have someone to hate.

But, you ARE the liar here, Here. Lie, lie and double down on the lie again… you are a damned liar Here…. Again. Just admit, you and yours cannot afford (or want) a solution to tge immigration issue because you and yours always have to have someone to hate.
The solution starts with closing the southern border by sunset. Every normal person I know wants that, you old rummy.

That’s not the topic. You inserted this lie into a thread about what biden has been doing for almost 4 years. Now, with the election on the horizon, it’s time to spin up this lie about how it’s been the Republican’s fault all along.
It's been the republicans' fault since the Tea Party rejected the Senate's bi-partisan bill in 2013.

Did you graduate from grade school by any chance?

You have to be one of the dumbest MF'ers I have ever seen on any of these Rivals Message Boards.

But, hey. Congrats to you, for being the dumbest MFer I have ever seen.

JFC

LOL!
Dumb? Looks like an IMMEDIATE solution to me, no?
What’s it like to have absolutely nothing in your life but ranting here at 0230 on a weekend? 😂🤡😵‍💫

OP and his ilk are too stupid to realize most immigrants coming from Central/South America are fleeing right wing lunatic politics and come here looking for the same. If the Rs ever realized it they would never lose another election. Instead they focus on making people afraid of the brown people taking their jobs. As if the OP ever had a job.

OP and his ilk are too stupid to realize most immigrants coming from Central/South America are fleeing right wing lunatic politics and come here looking for the same. If the Rs ever realized it they would never lose another election. Instead they focus on making people afraid of the brown people taking their jobs. As if the OP ever had a job.
The black and brown people in NYC and Chicago sure the hell don’t want them here either.

The USA should never spend a penny on feeding or housing immigrants that come here with nothing. It is beyond stupid.

Imagine being a poor black person in a Chicago right now seeing their state government offer so many services to people that have been here for 2 weeks.

Thank god we have a governor in Florida that has a brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT