ADVERTISEMENT

The Invasion of ILLEGALS aka dem voters Is Very Real

Thank god we have a governor in Florida that has a brain.
The governor that illegally flies the immigrants to 'blue states', so that they'll be on the next census and increase the #s of representatives from those states on the next round?

Sure, Jan. 40-D chess right there...

OP and his ilk are too stupid to realize most immigrants coming from Central/South America are fleeing right wing lunatic politics and come here looking for the same. If the Rs ever realized it they would never lose another election. Instead they focus on making people afraid of the brown people taking their jobs. As if the OP ever had a job.
This is too stupid to even try to reply to. 🤣

The governor that illegally flies the immigrants to 'blue states', so that they'll be on the next census and increase the #s of representatives from those states on the next round?

Sure, Jan. 40-D chess right there...
He just mentioned that if the Haitian folks arrive in Florida, he is flying them to Martha’s Vineyard again.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Republican had a chance a month ago to end this mess, but Republicans decided they needed the noise more than they wanted a solution. Phuque you, Here….you and yours asked for this….and still you bitch.
Actually. You and yours asked for the open border, until the political polls showed it would destroy Joe. Then they changed their tune. It’s your mess, not trying ton hide it after 3 years of “leadership” saying welcome one, welcome all.

• Love
Actually. You and yours asked for the open border, until the political polls showed it would destroy Joe. Then they changed their tune. It’s your mess, not trying ton hide it after 3 years of “leadership” saying welcome one, welcome all.
And he still hasn't answered the question: How many has he taken in?

And he still hasn't answered the question: How many has he taken in?
None. What does that have to do with any thing? What I do has nothing to do with national policy or immigration law.
I am not a Congressman….and ONLY Congressmem and women can make this difference now. Recent events show me that Republicans do not want a solution to this problem…they need the noise it creates far more.

• Haha
None. What does that have to do with any thing? What I do has nothing to do with national policy or immigration law.
I am not a Congressman….and ONLY Congressmem and women can make this difference now. Recent events show me that Republicans do not want a solution to this problem…they need the noise it creates far more.
You want them, you deal/pay for them!
If Republicans don't want this dealt with, why the F are Red State Govs sending their Guards to the border in an attempt to stop the invasion....genius?

If and when republicans have the senate, house, and presidency, the border will look completely different

"far left" (says so right in your link)

Nothing to do with the Biden administration. These folks aren't taken seriously within the mainstream democratic party.
Guess you missed this part:

"Troublingly, these views on immigration are not far out of line with the Democratic Party as a whole. In fact, a Harvard Harris poll last month states that a striking 36 percent of Democrats support “basically open borders.”

And an outlier.

"Troublingly, these views on immigration are not far out of line with the Democratic Party as a whole. In fact, a Harvard Harris poll last month states that a striking 36 percent of Democrats support “basically open borders.”

I'm not recalling anyone "asking for open borders".

You seem to be overwhelmed with rightwing propaganda, bud.

So, a solid MINORITY

A full 2/3 DO NOT.

• Haha
Looks like the pic was taken on a Saturday night at the border bridge in Juarez from back in the late 60’s….Senor, remember to have your 2 cents ready to cross back over……
When you went there to chase $5 whores? I'm not surprised at all......

it was drafted by republicans you idiot.
By Senate Republicans. Hardly a conservative coalition. And A group that doesnt seem to grasp the seriousness of the influx. Any bill that allows 5000 crossings a day isnt a serious bill in my eyes.

So if you have a bill that comes from Senate R's, without any consultation with House R's, there's a good chance it isnt getting passed. And is left leaning.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT