ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports "College Football 25": IOWA is Tier 1 when it comes to Getting Paid. In Trailer, the Kinnick Wave, Cade McNamara & Leshon Williams appear

GNyiwDHWYAASZTT

Are you able to share, I thought I saw there were several versions available at different prices.

Basically there's a Madden + NCAA 25 Deluxe download version, there's a deluxe version that's download only and gives you 3 day early access and some coin for the shop to buy classic players (similar to Madden ultimate team), and regular version that comes via download or disc.

To the people who preordered..........you haven't been paying attention to what AAA gaming has become have you? I'm willing to bet this will be full of in game ads, microtransactions, pay to win, borderline broken on release......basically every modern AAA game released in the past 5 years.

To the people who preordered..........you haven't been paying attention to what AAA gaming has become have you? I'm willing to bet this will be full of in game ads, microtransactions, pay to win, borderline broken on release......basically every modern AAA game released in the past 5 years.
You know what they say about a fool and his money....

I agree with you but people are gonna buy this anyway and I’m gonna assume the fixes will be ironed out quick if it does suck because the pressure for this game will be immense. I have never pre ordered a game. I only buy physical media so I might preorder it just to be sure I can play day 1.

I agree with you but people are gonna buy this anyway and I’m gonna assume the fixes will be ironed out quick if it does suck because the pressure for this game will be immense. I have never pre ordered a game. I only buy physical media so I might preorder it just to be sure I can play day 1.
I pre-ordered the physical disc edition yesterday. Been playing NCAA 2014 almost daily since release even up to now. This will need to be a major upgrade for me to turn from '14. I especially hope they allow us the option to turn NIL and Transfer Portal on/off, and that those additions aren't wayyyy overdone. I'll give it a whirl. If the portal and NIL can't be turned off, there'll be a PS5 disc copy for sale for $55 shortly after I get it. 😅

I pre-ordered the physical disc edition yesterday. Been playing NCAA 2014 almost daily since release even up to now. This will need to be a major upgrade for me to turn from '14. I especially hope they allow us the option to turn NIL and Transfer Portal on/off, and that those additions aren't wayyyy overdone. I'll give it a whirl. If the portal and NIL can't be turned off, there'll be a PS5 disc copy for sale for $55 shortly after I get it. 😅
Honest question, why do you want those things as a toggle?

Basically there's a Madden + NCAA 25 Deluxe download version, there's a deluxe version that's download only and gives you 3 day early access and some coin for the shop to buy classic players (similar to Madden ultimate team), and regular version that comes via download or disc.
Classic players? Not sure I like the sound of that.

EA, bring back actual FCS teams, go easy on the microtransactions, and for the love of God, make it possible to opt out of NIL.

Two things about Iowa that I've noticed in that clip. 1) Their chinstrap clips that connect their chinstrap to their helmets are yellow (gold) instead of being black. They're black in real life. 2) The tigerhawk they're using is from 2019 or earlier. The 2020 to current tigerhawk is much bigger

you're forgetting about ubisoft and activision/blizzard, they're all trying to outdo each other to claim the title of satan
Don't forget Bethesda!

The best games I've played that have released in the last decade are probably 80% indie. Big corporate gaming is simply awful.

I can't explain how excited I am. Every friend of mine will tell you that when the new NCAA came out I'd disappear for a month.

To be honest my gf has had it easy. I don't even need foreplay anymore.... I just watch the trailer

EA is freaking satan. They are terrible.
Lol, they really are though. I love college football and FIFA but damn. They go all in on ultimate and keep the same product for single player play each and every year no matter how many people complain, which is usually in the millions honestly.

Still, I'm getting the game for nostalgia. It may be my last time getting it depending on how well EA does here, which, I have low optimism for. Still, at least it's back.

What would be the harm of having it a toggle? It'd appease both sets of players that way, and that's better than only appeasing one.
Knowing EA the toggle option would include some game breaking bug or only be available through the ultra premium deluxe special edition, otherwise I got nothing. I was just curious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT