ADVERTISEMENT

The new season has to start with MSU, I hope.

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
MSU gave up over 700 yards to Washington and Maryland moved the ball pretty well against them so the offense has to prove something next week.

The defense will be back. Can Brian figure out how to move the ball.

Do you see all the easy little passes PSU has been throwing tonight? Little flare passes behind the LOS to a TEnd or RBack that their receivers throw some blocks and they gain 5-6 yards.

We send receiver down the field who cant get open so Brian might as well throw a bunch of these quick short passes to move the chains.

Yes and we still might win a bunch of games, since everyone else is a similar train wreck.

But this is 4 straight now against top teams that we’ve looked like a cupcake (BTC vs Michigan, @OSU, home vs Michigan, now this). Not that we lost but we’ve gotten completely smoked. And there’s going to be 3-4 big boys on the schedule every year now.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
Well, we are dead last in total offense of teams that have played 5 games. Only 1 team is behind us, and they had a bye week.

At this point I don't see how we get above 128 as we have a bye week on the 28th.

Rutgers is the 10th ranked D.
Nebraska is the 36th
Minny 60th
NW 65th
Wiscy 71st
Purdue 92 (but against a tough schedule)
Illinois is the best chance to get above 300yds of offense.

Well, we are dead last in total offense of teams that have played 5 games. Only 1 team is behind us, and they had a bye week.

At this point I don't see how we get above 128 as we have a bye week on the 28th.

Rutgers is the 10th ranked D.
Nebraska is the 36th
Minny 60th
NW 65th
Wiscy 71st
Purdue 92 (but against a tough schedule)
Illinois is the best chance to get above 300yds of offense.
I stand corrected, we are DFL... and getting out of DFL is going to take an enormous effort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT