ADVERTISEMENT

**** The Official Final Debate between Dumb and Dumber Thread ****

Stopped at Hy Vee earlier today and then were selling Founder's CBS 4 packs for 10 bucks a piece....down from $22. I went ahead and picked one up solely because I'm going to need alcohol to make it through this damn debate tonight/csb

I hope Trump doesn't say something extraordinarily stupid or Joe really impresses me because I already voted for Trump today.
giphy.gif

Reactions: McLovin32
I’ll be watching the NFL games. Debates are a waste of time.....it won’t change anybody’s mind.

Between NFL, NCAA, and World Series, one of these games is going to be compelling. Then I have my movie thread to go back to.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Luckily, Thursday night is pool league night so won't be home to be even tempted to watch any of it

45* is impulsive AF. This debate will be exactly like the last. He will start yelling when his mic gets cut.

Sounds like Lesley Stahl bullied him into coming up with or committing to a healthcare plan he's going to unveil this evening

Why because you are being a dramatic twat and I'm hoping you're just hangry?

Fwiw. Biden is borderline incompetent and I'm not so sure he doesn't suffer from incontinence.
It’s pretty much certain Biden is beholden to special interests. You don’t hold political office for nearly 50 years without it. Bernie maybe an exception.

Reactions: bdg8 and TJHall1
It’s pretty much certain Biden is beholden to special interests. You don’t hold political office for nearly 50 years without it. Bernie maybe an exception.

Biden isnt 400 million+ dollars down to Russian Oligarchs. So there is that.

Your guy is so corrupt and incompetent and fat and lazy that no one really compares.

45* is impulsive AF. This debate will be exactly like the last. He will start yelling when his mic gets cut.
This is where Biden will need to focus. Even though the mics might be silenced... Joe will still be able to hear when Trump interupts and goes off the rails. He's going to have a big challenge to stay composed.

Reactions: Fluffles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT