ADVERTISEMENT

***The official NFL first round draft thread.

Thanks. Good to hear. Haven't been able to follow the draft.
Bears are still gonna end up with 6 total picks; barring changes today.

Didn't know much about this TE they got in the 2nd round.

Been kind of following just for something to do. Wife was in ICU for a few days with septic shock from an infection. Now on a medicine unit but not totally out of the woods. Kidneys and pancreas still not working right.

Man, I keep thinking I should've seen the signs earlier but her docs keep telling me there was nothing I could've done differently. Just something that happens in extremely rare cases, often fatal if it went another 24-48 hours.
Certainly puts a new perspective on things.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Lol at all these teams drafting cornerbacks and safeties before King. They're all looking at measureables and potential not results. They're going to regret it when King puts together a solid 10-12 year career. He's a winner.

Lol at all these teams drafting cornerbacks and safeties before King. They're all looking at measureables and potential not results. They're going to regret it when King puts together a solid 10-12 year career. He's a winner.

Kind of amazing that Beathard was the first Hawkeye picked, and that the Niners traded up to get him!

Bears are still gonna end up with 6 total picks; barring changes today.

Didn't know much about this TE they got in the 2nd round.

Been kind of following just for something to do. Wife was in ICU for a few days with septic shock from an infection. Now on a medicine unit but not totally out of the woods. Kidneys and pancreas still not working right.

Man, I keep thinking I should've seen the signs earlier but her docs keep telling me there was nothing I could've done differently. Just something that happens in extremely rare cases, often fatal if it went another 24-48 hours.
Certainly puts a new perspective on things.

Wow, so sorry to hear about your wife! Very scary! Good luck to her (and you) on her recovery!

Reactions: mstp1992

The Patriots like football players, the perennial losers like "athletes."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT