ADVERTISEMENT

******DA BEARS vs green bay SNF******

Cheating twice on the same play...

EKLZrFeWkAApLcM

Reactions: ConvenientParking
I'm waiting for him to row the boat. Looks like a tool out there. Needs some dude with big arms to lift him up so he can spirit finger the crowd.
I'm not a fan of either team, but I'd rather have my head coach focus on coaching than jumping around like a clown out there.

BAU for idiot coaches that love Shotgun formations on short yardage situations.

Trash.

Also, figures that they wouldn't give the ball to Montgomery. Gotta keep him from scoring a touchdown, ya know.....

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
TBF to the Bears' OC, BF would have tried some extra 'pizazz' on that one.

Instead of trying the QB sneak from shotgun - the ball inches from the goal line & 4th down - he'd have called a reverse end-around.

hahahahahahaha.

That's so Bears.

Screw up an easy walk-in TD to really make it a game, and then let Rodgers bend 'em over without lube.

Also, as someone playing against Montgomery in fantasy, thanks for the idiot play call, bears coaching staff.

Damn I'm so stupid for turning this stupid game back on.

Wanted to check weather news after warning sirens went off, and got suckered back in as I saw the Bears put that "everything but the TD" drive together and then in unsurprising fashion, blow it with stupidity.

idiot-elmo.gif

Fields is on the sideline by him self doing nothing. There isn't a coach talking to him and he's not looking at tape or replays.

The NFL game is to complicated for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT