ADVERTISEMENT

The Outsider

Ok, I'm adding this to my watch list. I watch very few series, so it has to be good if I'm going to watch.

I picked up HBO to watch the Watchmen and His Dark Materials, and kept it when I saw commercials for this one. HBO keeps this up, they might have me hooked.

It's a Stephen King story, it's a monster story. If you're hoping for an end that doesn't include that you're going to be disappointed. Granted, his stories are character driven and that's what makes them so good, but there's almost always a monster there somewhere.

I picked up HBO to watch the Watchmen and His Dark Materials, and kept it when I saw commercials for this one. HBO keeps this up, they might have me hooked.
Succession is also worthy of a watch. If you want something vulgar and hilarious, Eastbound and Down is awesome. Here are some highlights that are most definitely NSFW:

Can anyone provide me a synopsis of last night's episode? I watched and enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if something groundbreaking truly happened. Seemed like a lot of preparatory stuff went on. Creepy cop got creepier, PI continuing to connect the dots, Mendelsohn's wife got a visit from the big bad...did I miss anything significant?

Can anyone provide me a synopsis of last night's episode? I watched and enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if something groundbreaking truly happened. Seemed like a lot of preparatory stuff went on. Creepy cop got creepier, PI continuing to connect the dots, Mendelsohn's wife got a visit from the big bad...did I miss anything significant?

Mostly a Warlock episode.

Not sure. But, I did come to the realization that I think this is a story about “depression” or “personal problems” being kept to oneself. Everyone is seeing and experiencing the same thing and no one will tell anyone else what they’re seeing or going through because they’re afraid what they’ll think about them. Just a thought.

Yes, watched the last 3 episodes last night. slightly let down by the ending but still really enjoyed the show and the characters.

I think it would have been much better in 5 to 6 episodes. Maybe 4?

The ending was a significant letdown but that is the case for a lot of Stephen King novels. It was a hot mess to say the least. The police captain is a paradox

I think it would have been much better in 5 to 6 episodes. Maybe 4?

The ending was a significant letdown but that is the case for a lot of Stephen King novels. It was a hot mess to say the least. The police captain is a paradox
I think they had about 7 episodes worth of material. 8 if the finale was good. Kind of an anticlimactic end. I kind of skipped through the last part when they were concocting their story to see if the monster made a comeback.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Ending sucked, but they always do. Was that supposed to be his boy at the end?

In the cave? Yes and the boy Ralph shot (after the boy shot Terry).

I guess el Cuco is Holly now. There was a noise of like air sucking and that is when it moved to her? Would explain her asking who is a Terry and then looking up Terry’s conviction at the end. Maybe there will be a season 2 with sane Ralph trying to convince the world that there is a monster on the loose. I would guess Holly is spared and is in the hunt too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT