ADVERTISEMENT

The pathetic - and increasingly non-profitable - grifting life of loser Kyle Rittenhouse

Kyle was a mommas boy. Then a murderer. Then a crybaby coward after his murder. And now a grifting fake after his crybaby coward act. You're proud of that... i guess. Send him some more $$.
You're the one who is crying over the young man's success.

OIP.Qtam5_Zk0O2dYw4-q-DNvQAAAA

Amazing that idiots like him and Zimmerman don't just count their luck and fade into the background. Nope. They double down and cry victim and try to get famous off being idiots. But not n the good way like the Kardashians.
I really do not think that the Kardashians are dumb. Kim is even going to law school through a home-study, tutored program.

Law school would be a great option for Kyle ultimately ... his best option probably). He could mature a bit along the way and develop some non-gun-related interests.

Someone is giving him some horrible advice.

I really do not think that the Kardashians are dumb. Kim is even going to law school through a home-study, tutored program.

Law school would be a great option for Kyle ultimately ... his best option probably). He could mature a bit along the way and develop some non-gun-related interests.

Someone is giving him some horrible advice.
Law school? He failed the ASVAB. All you need to pass that is a pulse.

This thread actually demonstrates the maddening level of mental illness that liberals carry. A murderer like Walter, is welcomed into our country, embraced and cared for and encouraged. A young hero like Kyle, who defends himself and countless others from a rioting mob of known felons and takes out the trash, is cancelled and attacked. Crazy, isn't it?

Even the right wing grievance industry is sick of this moron high school dropout killer.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the MAGA Star That Wasn’t​

Rittenhouse is an annoying individual and brought a lot of undesirable attention to himself. Despite that he is an idiot, I don’t grasp the fixation and absolute hate Libs have for him for shooting three ex- felons including a child molester who had abused 5 boys, a guy who strangled his brother and assaulted his sister, and another guy who assaulted his grandmother and had a burglary conviction. All of that and video evidence of him running away and being attacked by the three.

Rittenhouse is an annoying individual and brought a lot of undesirable attention to himself. Despite that he is an idiot, I don’t grasp the fixation and absolute hate Libs have for him for shooting three ex- felons including a child molester who had abused 5 boys, a guy who strangled his brother and assaulted his sister, and another guy who assaulted his grandmother and had a burglary conviction. All of that and video evidence of him running away and being attacked by the three.
Exactly! Is someone slapped one of these sissies in a bar, they’d call the cops, the media and 18 lawyers. 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🐓

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I think for a lot of us it isn't about the people who were shot, it's about a kid play acting with a military grade weapon after crossing state lines. The bullets from the gun luckily didn't shred anyone else. That was pure luck, not the skill of Rittenhouse. He went looking for trouble and he found it. He pals around with white nationalists. There's lots of stuff to be upset about.

Not even smart enough to carry a gun for the military, yet thousands of maga (including the maga morons on this platform) defend him in the name of white power.
White power? He shot three white guys who were attacking him. I am not defending the guy at all. I just don’t understand how people spend so much time obsessed with rage over the guy.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
White power? He shot three white guys who were attacking him. I am not defending the guy at all. I just don’t understand how people spend so much time obsessed with rage over the guy.
You resurrected a year old thread and then call others obsessed.

Self awareness is not a strong suit,
lol.

I’m ready to forget about the loser but the right wing anger industry keeps him
Paid and front and center.

You resurrected a year old thread and then call others obsessed.

Self awareness is not a strong suit,
lol.

I’m ready to forget about the loser but the right wing anger industry keeps him
Paid and front and center.
I didn’t resurrect the thread, dumbass. Lol. It was at the top of the page when I responded. All one would have to do is to see how many people posted before me.

If only the left would ignore Kyle and Trump and MTG and Gaetz et al they would all be irrelevant by now.
Its not the left that needs to ignore those clowns to make them irrelevant. It's the right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT