ADVERTISEMENT

The pathetic - and increasingly non-profitable - grifting life of loser Kyle Rittenhouse

I don’t really take issue with anything other than the fact he went there in the first place. Complete fvcking loser. He’s like the pet snake 23 year old guy showing it around to high school girls.
This applies to about 99.9% of the people who were at these riots. I've often said the best thing that could happen would be for all the Proud boy and antifa types to square off and battle to the death without outside interference or the ability to destroy innocent peoples lives or property. They serve no positive purpose to society whatsoever.

This applies to about 99.9% of the people who were at these riots. I've often said the best thing that could happen would be for all the Proud boy and antifa types to square off and battle to the death without outside interference or the ability to destroy innocent peoples lives or property. They serve no positive purpose to society whatsoever.
The other 99.9 % didn’t kill anyone or fire their gun. Bottom line he went to act as a pseudo LEO and had zero experience or training for the job. Trouble attracted him because he didn’t understand that most of those weirdos out there viewed someone with a long gun as a threat. Right or wrong u see some random kid carrying an AR who looks about 15 it’s going to be an issue.

The other 99.9 % didn’t kill anyone or fire their gun. Bottom line he went to act as a pseudo LEO and had zero experience or training for the job. Trouble attracted him because he didn’t understand that most of those weirdos out there viewed someone with a long gun as a threat. Right or wrong u see some random kid carrying an AR who looks about 15 it’s going to be an issue.
And yet nothing of value was lost...

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
And yet nothing of value was lost...
Great take, very Christian like. Lets murder someone we know nothing about... and if after the fact they are not good people in our eyes... then it's ok. What a pathetic take. But hey... i guess there's good people on both sides, right? Just like your boy Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser proclaimed. Another pathetic take.

Great take, very Christian like. Lets murder someone we know nothing about... and if after the fact they are not good people in our eyes... then it's ok. What a pathetic take. But hey... i guess there's good people on both sides, right? Just like your boy Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser proclaimed. Another pathetic take.
It wasn't murder, it was very obvious self defense. A pack of morons, pedos and criminals decided to play stupid games that night, including Rittenhouse. A couple ended up dead. Like I said, absolutely nothing of value was lost. Let all these antifa and proud boy types all meet the same fate and we'll all be better off. Sorry that hurts your feelings, you in tight with the antifas?

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Murder? What murder?? He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, you sanctimonious asshole……

It wasn't murder, it was very obvious self defense. A pack of morons, pedos and criminals decided to play stupid games that night, including Rittenhouse. A couple ended up dead. Like I said, absolutely nothing of value was lost. Let all these antifa and proud boy types all meet the same fate and we'll all be better off. Sorry that hurts your feelings, you in tight with the antifas?
He killed someone with an auto weapon, which is what the child had his mommy take him there to do. Murder plain and simple... just like you... plain and simple. Sorry that hurts your delicate constitution. Are you in tight with the child-pretending-to-be-tough-guy protectors-of-the-realm crowd?

He killed someone with an auto weapon, which is what the child had his mommy take him there to do. Murder plain and simple... just like you... plain and simple. Sorry that hurts your delicate constitution. Are you in tight with the child-pretending-to-be-tough-guy protectors-of-the-realm crowd?
Antifa not keeping you busy enough, you need to juggle handles to post on random message boards now? Get a life loser

Murder? What murder?? He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, you sanctimonious asshole……
Hahaha, that makes him gunning down someone with an auto weapon not murder? A jury said so? Haha. He IS a murderer. Boo hoo if you dont like it. Ohhh calling names... I am SOOO hurt! 🤣🤣

take.

Murder? What murder?? He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, you sanctimonious asshole. And it was a semiautomatic weapon, Mary Ann…

Hahaha, that makes him gunning down someone with an auto weapon not murder? A jury said so? Haha. He IS a murderer. Boo hoo if you dont like it. Ohhh calling names... I am SOOO hurt! 🤣🤣
Keep supporting those murderers!! Little boys like Kyle need you.

Obviously not as hurt as you are stupid, my silly little anarchist.

Obviously not as hurt as you are stupid, my silly little anarchist.
Can't be an anarchist, I didn't support the January 6th insurrection and overthrow of the government. Like Im sure you did. Ouch... those names hurt SOOO bad🤣. Did you solicit input from your fourth grade niece for those? 😆😆

Can't be an anarchist, I didn't support the January 6th insurrection and overthrow of the government. Like Im sure you did. Ouch... those names hurt SOOO bad🤣. Did you solicit input from your fourth grade niece for those? 😆😆
Mentally ill then? Little crybaby who thinks a jury verdict is only viable if you agree with it. You’re about as American as that scum slithering across the border tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
Mentally ill then? Little crybaby who thinks a jury verdict is only viable if you agree with it. You’re about as American as that scum slithering across the border tonight.
Im SOOOO sad that I triggered you rookie. Class dismissed!

200.gif
200.gif

Not only is he not a murderer (found innocent in a court of law) he is regarded as a hero by many.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT