ADVERTISEMENT

The pathetic - and increasingly non-profitable - grifting life of loser Kyle Rittenhouse

You really need to step back and just look at him as a dude who saw a protest and riot and said, “Mom, can you drop me off down there with my AR-15 so I can parade around with it like a cool guy?”

Knowing that’s exactly what that idiot did, why would you like or support anything g about him?

You really need to step back and just look at him as a dude who saw a protest and riot and said, “Mom, can you drop me off down there with my AR-15 so I can parade around with it like a cool guy?”

Knowing that’s exactly what that idiot did, why would you like or support anything g about him?
Didn't he kill a pedophile?

I don’t really take issue with anything other than the fact he went there in the first place. Complete fvcking loser. He’s like the pet snake 23 year old guy showing it around to high school girls.
Yeah, dudes an idiot.

That being said there is one less child f ucker on the planet, and for that, I appreciates him.

He's such a little worthless pos lol
He's a worthless POS for defending himself from would be murderers?
Didn't he kill a pedophile?
Yes. Part of the reason the left is so angry.
I don’t know. Was that his intent when he asked mommy to drop him off at a protest with a rifle? To kill pedophiles? Did he know the guy was one?
He knew the guy was trying to murder him bc Kyle stopped him from blowing up a gas station.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE and sabula
Spoken like a true asshole with zero awareness and even less sense

Life isn't a movie kid. Now I am a coward?

Anthony Huber the idiot with the skateboard is the brave hero you want to put forward? The guy that told his own brother he was going to gut him like a pig while cutting his neck with a butcher knife? Same guy that threatened to burn down his families home with all of them in it? Same guy that has multiple instances of besting his girlfriend and also beat up his sister? The idiot that tried to kill a person with a rifle by rushing him with a skateboard?

You are a fool.
Watch out, you'll get banned for 5 days taking positions like those!

Spoken like a true asshole with zero awareness and even less sense

Life isn't a movie kid. Now I am a coward?

Anthony Huber the idiot with the skateboard is the brave hero you want to put forward? The guy that told his own brother he was going to gut him like a pig while cutting his neck with a butcher knife? Same guy that threatened to burn down his families home with all of them in it? Same guy that has multiple instances of besting his girlfriend and also beat up his sister? The idiot that tried to kill a person with a rifle by rushing him with a skateboard?

You are a fool.
You know you are kinda throwing mixed signals here....

I appreciates you for getting the reference.
I too appreciate you for picking up what I was laying down.

I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT