The President’s humanity

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
119231717_720762428479101_2591826243637520347_n.jpg

There is only one Mother Teresa and she has passed away
into that Big Cathedral In The Sky. She served the poorest
of the poor who were homeless, ill, and lonely.

Former President Jimmy Carter taught Sunday School,
Former President Ronald Reagan was a lifeguard who
saved over 75 lives from the Rock River.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
My guess is probably not and that’s really bad. But what’s really really bad is that some how, some way, we found two people you could say nearly the same thing about and had to choose between them.

It’s very questionable as to whether Mother Theresa was a good person.

He’s a moronic man-baby that has failed upward. Gee aren’t we so lucky to have this POS as the leader of the free world.

Reactions: damayason
That's quite honestly an enormous load of horseshit. You should feel shame were you capable.
Aside from gender and him have 5 kids to her 1, what do you actually think she’s done on that list?
I would add that I think Trump has been in love... with himself.

This reads like lyrics from an Alanni Morrisete song.

“I also never saw him show any enjoyment or understanding of music.”

Says it all right there. What an absolute f***ing scumbag.
Yeah... see, music is something that touches most EVERY HUMAN BEING. I mean, even people who have like mental handicaps, etc., have an association. Like, in the film Rain Man:

He has no real human connection with things that almost all of us have experienced. It's really kind of tragic.

I think he has some kind of condition like Asperger's. He's not emotionally wired like most of us sort of take for granted. I realize that is subjective. But, he's just disconnected. I feel sorry for all of these people who have personally attached themselves to him- his supporters. They just fill-n-the-blanks about who he is as a human and just identify with how he appeals to their fears and hatreds. He gives them an outlet for their hatred/fear of immigrants, "liberals" (whatever that is to them) and the social/cultural changes that they are afraid is going to happen if anyone else is in power.

Last edited:
Humans are destroying the Earth according to liberals... you guys should want somebody who is anti-humanity. You guys should be thrilled with Trump

My guess is probably not and that’s really bad. But what’s really really bad is that some how, some way, we found two people you could say nearly the same thing about and had to choose between them.
Biden, or did some Hillary Tourette’s just kick in?

Penn Jillette was on the Apprentice twice and had this to say about Trump:

He's not wired like we believe most human beings are wired.
What he said about Trump and his lack of a sense of humor has been repeated by many people. He only seems to enjoy himself when someone else is suffering. There literally is no video of him ever spontaneously cracking a joke or him having a solid laugh. The music thing has also come up. People who don’t appreciate music are weirdos. Their brains are not wired right.

There is seriously something wrong with the man. Encouraging voters to vote twice, laying the groundwork for 12 years as president, just blatantly lying sentence after sentence last night. He is truly getting worse by the day.

Yeah... see, music is something that touches most EVERY HUMAN BEING. I mean, even people who have like mental handicaps, etc., have an association. Like, in the film Rain Man:

He has no real human connection with things that almost all of us have experienced. It's really kind of tragic.

I think he has some kind of condition like Asperger's. He's not emotionally wired like most of us sort of take for granted. I realize that is subjective. But, he's just disconnected. I feel sorry for all of these people who have personally attached themselves to him- his supporters. They just fill-n-the-blanks about who he is as a human and just identify with how he appeals to their fears and hatreds. He gives them an outlet for their hatred/fear of immigrants, "liberals" (whatever that is to them) and the social/cultural changes that they are afraid is going to happen if anyone else is in power.

I think this is the key. He has some serious mental illness which has removed any piece of what we would consider to be humanity. It’s probably not his fault. But that doesn’t excuse people who support and vote for him.

What he said about Trump and his lack of a sense of humor has been repeated by many people. He only seems to enjoy himself when someone else is suffering. There literally is no video of him ever spontaneously cracking a joke or him having a solid laugh. The music thing has also come up. People who don’t appreciate music are weirdos. Their brains are not wired right.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT