ADVERTISEMENT

The pussifacation of America continues unabated. It used to be that 17 year old males...

How did she get convicted of something that happened in Africa? Isn't that slightly out of the State of Texas' jurisdiction?

Any chance someone could drum up a full body shot of this chick...for science?

Best I could find.

5aa37f7f4e268bb011f233923b36f102.jpg

Figured it had to be a case of jealousy. The first "victim" is a little bitch. (That's 17 year old me talking).

Figured it had to be a case of jealousy. The father of the "victim" is a little bitch. (That's 31 year old me talking).

Reactions: tigerguy_
Does this need to be against the law? Seriously? Man on girl, I'm fine with. Throw him in jail for life. But girl teacher? Fire her and lets move one.

Does this need to be against the law? Seriously? Man on girl, I'm fine with. Throw him in jail for life. But girl teacher? Fire her and lets move one.

There is no logical reason for the difference other then some weird protective thing you have.

Teenage girls are just as capable of deciding on sex as teen boys.

That said at 17 which is within the age of consent anyways I would argue that perhaps it's most proper to fire the teacher (either way) make sure they never teach again anywhere and move on.

At 17 the damage is mostly one of the teacher/student relationship rather then any physical or psychological damage.

There is no logical reason for the difference other then some weird protective thing you have.

That said at 17 which is within the age of consent anyways I would argue that perhaps it's most proper to fire the teacher (either way) make sure they never teach again anywhere and move on.

At 17 the damage is mostly one of the teacher/student relationship rather then any physical or psychological damage.

Yep, its not like they are going to wear it out.

No Wey!!!

(Best part is she'll be easy to find on the sex offender registries....:cool:)

Who would have thought Hoosier would respond this way

Who would have thought Hoosier would respond this way

I've been fairly consistent on that for a while actually. I just don't think 17 year olds who sleep with adults are going to have any lasting psychological damage, so it removes the need for criminal penalties. And that applies no matter what the gender of the teen is or what the gender of the teacher is.

Now if you are looking at like 15 or younger then there needs to be criminal penalties.

When I was 17 (SR in high school), I had a 28 yr old girlfriend that was a former gymnast. If some "adult" had come along and tried to fck that program up, I would have crept into their home as they slept and gently, oh so lovingly, broken the freaking neck!

When I was 17 (SR in high school), I had a 28 yr old girlfriend that was a former gymnast. If some "adult" had come along and tried to fck that program up, I would have crept into their home as they slept and gently, oh so lovingly, broken the freaking neck!
P. I. C.

It's all fine and good to claim "17 yr old boys are fine with the 'older woman' sex", until it's your kid, and he gets herpes or genital warts or HPV from one of these women.....then the 'conquests' aren't so cool....:eek:

When it's an older guy 'deflowering' a young 17 yr old girl, though....watch the **** out..... they'll hang him

It's all fine and good to claim "17 yr old boys are fine with the 'older woman' sex", until it's your kid, and he gets herpes or genital warts or HPV from one of these women.....then the 'conquests' aren't so cool....:eek:

When it's an older guy 'deflowering' a young 17 yr old girl, though....watch the **** out..... they'll hang him
If you raise a leader and an independent thinker that's willing to accept the consequences of his actions...You have to have faith in their thought process. If you're still trying to protect them from themselves at the age of 17, you failed at the first 16 years of parenting. Miserably.

Reactions: soybean
If you raise a leader and an independent thinker that's willing to accept the consequences of his actions...You have to have faith in their thought process. If you're still trying to protect them from themselves at the age of 17, you failed at the first 16 years of parenting. Miserably.

Not too many 17 yr old kids are thinking much about STDs when some 25-35 yr old cougar wants to go down on them.....just sayin'.....:cool:

...and "cougar" is really referring to the age differences here. Typically we're talking 35-45;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT