ADVERTISEMENT

The Qanon Lunatics are gathering in Dallas

I wonder if they know the Kennedys are Democrats.
The people in the op are crazy lunatics but you are also crazy if you think the Kennedys are democrats that would be even recognizable to today's Democrat party.

This is one of the weirder parts of the Q mythology. How did they pick the Kennedys? The Trumps would be so massively jealous of the Kennedy clan they would never coexist. Not to mention RFK and JFK were polar opposite politically from the Trumps. Just bizarre.
That’s why I assume it’s all some big joke -some group somewhere saying let’s throw out a crazy rumor online and see if we can get people to bite.

The QAnon people are misguided misfits. They are almost as bad as the OP. The biggest difference is no one on here has to see stupid QAnon crap all day long.
That is the MAGAT base, your embarrassment of a joke Cult and political party.

giphy.gif

The people in the op are crazy lunatics but you are also crazy if you think the Kennedys are democrats that would be even recognizable to today's Democrat party.
I don't know what the Kennedys would be like but it is extremely short sighted to think that the Kennedys would not evolve with the times just like the rest of the Democratic party has. If you want to be cynical about it, they would have needed to change their perspective if they wanted to stay relevant.

Reactions: 3boysmom and DooBii
Somebody made the point in a podcast that perhaps one of the things that organized religion did usefully for us was keep religious thinking out of politics. Lots of people have religious tendencies, there's probably a good psychological/anthropological reason. But at least within organized religion it was confined to a certain space. Maybe a negative in the decline in religiosity is the increase in nonsense elsewhere.

Maybe he was on to something.

Today is the day! Did the resurrection of JFK Jr happen and did he appoint Trump president?

I am noting that if JFK Sr was alive today he would be 104 years old.

I saw JFK's brains exploding from his skull in the films and photos at the time. The autopsy photos were definitely of his body.

No, he was killed in Dallas. Too many witness nesses, and observers to dispute it.

This is what makes conspiracy theories the goof ball idiocy they are. If theorists would be selective and opt for issues and situations with chances of believability, they could sneak one in there.

The bizzaro crap these throw nut cases out is beyond la la land.

You should have just sat the thread out rather than bring something that weak. Just s*** awful weak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT