ADVERTISEMENT

The Real Woods transfer

backdrft76

Scout Team
Sep 7, 2012
How The Turd Stole Real

By Dr. Carl

Every Nit down in Nitville liked Transfers a lot.

But the Turd who lived North of Iowa City did not! The Turd hated Transfers!

The whole Transfer season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

It could be, perhaps, that his jock was too tight.

It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right.

But I think that the most likely reason of all may have been that his brain was two sizes too small.

Staring down from his cave with a sour, Turdy frown at the warm lighted windows below in their town, For he knew every Nit down in Nitville beneath was busy now hanging a Championship wreath. "And they're hanging their banners," he snarled with a sneer. "Tomorrow is Transfer Day! It's practically here!" Then he growled, with his Turd fingers nervously drumming, "I must find some way to keep Real from coming! For, tomorrow, I know all the Nit girls and boys Will wake bright and early. They'll rush for their dodgeballs and toys! And then! Oh, the cheers! Oh, the cheers! Cheers! Cheers! There's one thing I hate! All the WE ARE! PENN STATE! WE ARE! PENN STATE!

They'll stand close together, with white shirts gleaming. They'll stand hand-in-hand, and those Nits will be beaming.

And the more the Turd thought of Real transferring , The more the Turd thought, "I must stop this whole thing! Why for twelve long years I've put up with it now! I must stop Real from coming! But how?" Then he got an idea! An awful idea! The Turd got a wonderful, awful idea! "I know just what to do!" The Turd laughed in his throat. "I'll make a quick businessman hat and a coat." As he climbed to the roof, money bags in his fist. Then he slid down the NIL hole of which he hissed. If Cael could do it, then so could the Turd. Then he slithered and slunk, with his eye on Real, he spent every dollar until he had a deal!

All the Nits still a-bed, All the Nits still a-slumber, when he packed up his satchel, packed it up with their transfer. Ten thousand feet down, down into his sewer, He rode with his transfer ready to Tweet it! "Pooh-pooh to the Nits!" he was turdily humming. "They're finding out now that no Transfer is coming! They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do! Their mouths will hang open a minute or two Then the Nits down in Nitville will all cry boo-hoo!

"That's a noise," grinned the Turd, "that I simply must hear!" He paused, and the Turd put a hand to his ear. And he did hear a sound rising over the snow. It started in low, then it started to grow. But this sound wasn't sad! Why, this sound sounded glad! Every Nit down in Nitville, the tall and the small, Was singing without any transfer at all! He hadn't stopped Championships from coming! They came! Somehow or other, they came just the same! And the Turd, with his turd feet ice-cold in the snow, Stood puzzling and puzzling. "How could it be so? It came without banners! It came without stalls! It came without transfers, dodges, or balls!" He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Turd thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Championships, he thought, don't come from a store. Championships, perhaps, mean a little bit more! And what happened then? Well, in Nitville they say That the Turd's small brain grew three sizes that day! And then the true meaning of Championships came through. It’s not hand fighting, and pushing out how championships are won. It’s feeling grateful for what you have, and most of all…HAVING FUN!

Merry Christmas to all you Turds, from your big brothers over at Nittany Nation! The above was posted to NN back in April after Real announced his decision, and the post ended up as our most popular of the year. Unless you're a total Grinch, you gotta appreciate the writer’s creativity. Anyway, thought some of you would get a kick out of it, and besides, 'tis the season for sharing and caring. Happiest of holidays to all of you hawkeye turds 🙂 (yes, even to the stingy old scrooge slumlord).

How The Turd Stole Real

By Dr. Carl

The whole Transfer season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

But I think that the most likely reason of all may have been that his brain was two sizes too small.

Staring down from his cave with a sour, Turdy frown at the warm lighted windows below in their town, For he knew every Nit down in Nitville beneath was busy now hanging a Championship wreath. "And they're hanging their banners," he snarled with a sneer. "Tomorrow is Transfer Day! It's practically here!" Then he growled, with his Turd fingers nervously drumming, "I must find some way to keep Real from coming! For, tomorrow, I know all the Nit girls and boys Will wake bright and early. They'll rush for their dodgeballs and toys! And then! Oh, the cheers! Oh, the cheers! Cheers! Cheers! There's one thing I hate! All the WE ARE! PENN STATE! WE ARE! PENN STATE!

They'll stand close together, with white shirts gleaming. They'll stand hand-in-hand, and those Nits will be beaming.

And the more the Turd thought of Real transferring , The more the Turd thought, "I must stop this whole thing! Why for twelve long years I've put up with it now! I must stop Real from coming! But how?" Then he got an idea! An awful idea! The Turd got a wonderful, awful idea! "I know just what to do!" The Turd laughed in his throat. "I'll make a quick businessman hat and a coat." As he climbed to the roof, money bags in his fist. Then he slid down the NIL hole of which he hissed. If Cael could do it, then so could the Turd. Then he slithered and slunk, with his eye on Real, he spent every dollar until he had a deal!

All the Nits still a-bed, All the Nits still a-slumber, when he packed up his satchel, packed it up with their transfer. Ten thousand feet down, down into his sewer, He rode with his transfer ready to Tweet it! "Pooh-pooh to the Nits!" he was turdily humming. "They're finding out now that no Transfer is coming! They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do! Their mouths will hang open a minute or two Then the Nits down in Nitville will all cry boo-hoo!

"That's a noise," grinned the Turd, "that I simply must hear!" He paused, and the Turd put a hand to his ear. And he did hear a sound rising over the snow. It started in low, then it started to grow. But this sound wasn't sad! Why, this sound sounded glad! Every Nit down in Nitville, the tall and the small, Was singing without any transfer at all! He hadn't stopped Championships from coming! They came! Somehow or other, they came just the same! And the Turd, with his turd feet ice-cold in the snow, Stood puzzling and puzzling. "How could it be so? It came without banners! It came without stalls! It came without transfers, dodges, or balls!" He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Turd thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Championships, he thought, don't come from a store. Championships, perhaps, mean a little bit more! And what happened then? Well, in Nitville they say That the Turd's small brain grew three sizes that day! And then the true meaning of Championships came through. It’s not hand fighting, and pushing out how championships are won. It’s feeling grateful for what you have, and most of all…HAVING FUN!

Merry Christmas to all you Turds, from your big brothers over at Nittany Nation! The above was posted to NN back in April after Real announced his decision, and the post ended up as our most popular of the year. Unless you're a total Grinch, you gotta appreciate the writer’s creativity. Anyway, thought some of you would get a kick out of it, and besides, 'tis the season for sharing and caring. Happiest of holidays to all of you hawkeye turds 🙂 (yes, even to the stingy old scrooge slumlord).
Merry Christmas to all you Pedders.

Resist temptation and keep your hands to yourselves

How The Turd Stole Real

By Dr. Carl

This is the post that won post of the year over on the “other” site. For awhile now they’ve been rubbing one out wanting someone to post it over here. I guess someone couldn’t hold it anymore.

The funny thing is, the runner up for post of the year was also a thread mocking Iowa and hr. I’m glad we give them so much to talk about. It’s part of the reason I occasionally go there. They talk about Iowa nearly as much as they talk about their own team.

Regardless, I doubt posting this here will get the reaction you’re hoping for. Yet another example that we don’t care as much about your team as you do about ours.

How The Turd Stole Real

By Dr. Carl

This took some serious time…impressive. Gotta love the competitive blood!

You know you own them when all they have is Sandusky.
You really think this poem was an own? dork.

Sadly for PSU a huge swath of the country thinks of horrendous acts when they hear their name mentioned. Probably why the UFC didn't pick them to back.

How The Turd Stole Real

By Dr. Carl

I squint through my eyes and what do I see, a dumb shinny asshat staring at me. If I look close enough I can see backdraft and @PAHURDLER, but look even closer you see they’re ball gurglers.

You see, rhyming’s not hard if you give half a thought, the fact that this was post of the year should say a lot.

So go back to your den in the middle of Penn, us Hawkeyes won’t care as we soar through the air.

See 24 is more, though your decades been great. What goes around comes around and I’ll call that fate.

This is the post that won post of the year over on the “other” site. For awhile now they’ve been rubbing one out wanting someone to post it over here.
I tried to stop them...

Correction, the part about posting this over here. The rubbing one off part.....I didn't feel it was my place to intervene.
Yeah, that seems like a private matter. Haha

I find it more humorous than anything else. For different reasons, I’m sure, than the poster that finally brought it over here.

Pretty sure this will be a thread that should end with fa la la la la......

Merry Xmas to (almost) all of you.

Reactions: Gobblin
Right? I didn’t make it through the second paragraph. Too psudo-c’poolie for me.
Someone out east has a poopie fetish, apparently.

Poop Parents GIF by Natalie Palamides

Haha, this is the guy whose name will be on the new facility. You can’t make this up.

How embarrassing for Iowa.
This might be the guy whose name is on the facility, but SANDUSKY is the guy whose hands were on...which is more egregious, the comment or the actions. You get what you earn. How embarrassing for PSU.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
This might be the guy whose name is on the facility, but SANDUSKY is the guy whose hands were on...which is more egregious, the comment or the actions. You get what you earn. How embarrassing for PSU.

Honest question. No fooling. Do you actually think that anyone from the Penn State message board endorses Sandusky or his horrific actions?

This isn’t a gotcha kind of thing. I’m genuinely curious if you think that or not.

I was impressed until I figured out it was a repost. A lot of work by the original author. It is a little odd that this was the most liked post on a different school's message board, though, instead of something focused on their own team.

Honest question. No fooling. Do you actually think that anyone from the Penn State message board endorses Sandusky or his horrific actions?

This isn’t a gotcha kind of thing. I’m genuinely curious if you think that or not.
Sandusky no and I hope I am right about that. The thing that bothered me and probably alot of other people was the "Joe turned it in like he was supposed to" and people backed up Joe. I'm sorry but as a human being just passing it off to someone else is not enough when that happens. And didnt the redhead ex QB or whatever see it happening in the showers and done nothing? He is scum of the earth as well. I gotta believe if I was put in that situation that I would have walked in the shower and done something about it immediately.

I assume anyone still supporting Penn State must be okay with it.

Reactions: 12tdsaw
I usually like witty back and forth even if it’s sometimes at the expense of Iowa. This ain’t it.
Well, the author was working within the contraints of an existing plot, structure, and cadence. He did very well, IMO, to adapt the story to make a creative analogy suggestive of the shenanigans of a particular HR poster I assumed was the subject of this piece.

Most folks here would be rolling if the tables were turned and this was written as a pro-Iowa piece and a dig at a ridiculous PSU message board poster. Or an ISU poster. Or a Minnie poster. Or a Mizzou poster.

Say, you guys kinda hate a lot of folks. 😉

I’m convinced, however, that Gobbles would give this a thumbs-up if he saw it the way I did.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I'm not condoning testing the depths of the cesspool kind of comments I see on this thread but what did you expect the reaction to be?

Well, the author was working within the contraints of an existing plot, structure, and cadence. He did very well, IMO, to adapt the story to make a creative analogy suggestive of the shenanigans of a particular HR poster I assumed was the subject of this piece.

Most folks here would be rolling if the tables were turned and this was written as a pro-Iowa piece and a dig at a ridiculous PSU message board poster. Or an ISU poster. Or a Minnie poster. Or a Mizzou poster.

Say, you guys kinda hate a lot of folks. 😉

I’m convinced, however, that Gobbles would give this a thumbs-up if he saw it the way I did.

This argument is pretty weak sauce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT