ADVERTISEMENT

The Room

Moral

HR Legend
Sep 29, 2017
I watched the The Distater Artist on Netflix which was a movie of the making of The Room which is widely considered the worst movie ever. I promptly purchased "The Room." It makes Bee Movie look like the Apocolypse Now.

Has anyone else partaken?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Nope. This cute chick from one of my English classes became unimpressed with me after having previously been impressed with me because I blurted out something when we were walking home from class about my casually accelerating cocaine habit. Anyway, she was into The Room and told me about it and when she decided I wasn't cool I decided The Room was a stupid hobby for stupid people. Disaster Artist was good. She was probably right about the room.

Reactions: Moral
Nope. This cute chick from one of my English classes became unimpressed with me after having previously been impressed with me because I blurted out something when we were walking home from class about my casually accelerating cocaine habit. Anyway, she was into The Room and told me about it and when she decided I wasn't cool I decide The Room was a stupid hobby for stupid people. Disaster Artist was good. She was probably right about the room.

How come you couldn’t casually do coke AND watch the room with that chick?

The Room is cringy as hell, but hilarious at other moments. Anyway how’s your sex life?

OP doesn’t understand range.
CA0F4B3237D86C53190A32DCDC27A730F6F75C93

Nope. This cute chick from one of my English classes became unimpressed with me after having previously been impressed with me because I blurted out something when we were walking home from class about my casually accelerating cocaine habit. Anyway, she was into The Room and told me about it and when she decided I wasn't cool I decided The Room was a stupid hobby for stupid people. Disaster Artist was good. She was probably right about the room.

How can you betray me like this @ConvenientParking I though we were friend and then you do this.

How come you couldn’t casually do coke AND watch the room with that chick?

She was like, not into me supporting a violent/deadly supply chain that exploits desperate people all throughout the hemisphere. Or some bullshit like that.

The Room is cringy as hell, but hilarious at other moments. Anyway how’s your sex life?

Great! I quit coke and I'm into prostitutes now. No, for real, not great. Definitely worse than before the pandemic.

I watched the The Distater Artist on Netflix which was a movie of the making of The Room which is widely considered the worst movie ever. I promptly purchased "The Room." It makes Bee Movie look like the Apocolypse Now.

Has anyone else partaken?
Have you seen 1408?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT