ADVERTISEMENT

The Russian takeover of the GOP

I support righteous alliances.
1w2j6n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Ok chicken little. But a crooked mentally lost, old man who has seen two wars start due to his obvious weakness and who has destroyed our border and economy is your pick.:confused:
You don’t even pay attention

Reactions: Torg
The "random tiny islands in the pacific" were a result of a direct attack on the U.S.

Do better.
Yep, and that is why after WW2, NATO was formed and the U.S. has maintained military bases around the world. To keep any Nation that wants to attack the States at bay and to assure an attack on the homeland by a hostile country never happened again. Our Nation’s foreign policy was forever changed.

Yep, and that is why after WW2, NATO was formed and the U.S. has maintained military bases around the world. To keep any Nation that wants to attack the States at bay and to assure an attack on the homeland by a hostile country never happened again. Our Nation’s foreign policy was forever changed.
President Roosevelt and then First Lady Eleanor after he died led the way for the UN. This was created by us.

Reactions: Torg
The BIGGEST mistake in American history. I’m still not convinced we make it through, as the nation we have always been, due to the damage he, Fox, and other far right media has caused.

That’s because you’re brainwashed by the Hate America Club. You wake up everyday with your Morning Joe wood and go of to teach children it’s okay to chop their junk off. I’m not a MAGA and I’m definitely not what you and your supporters are. You dems and MAGAs are just insane and neither one of can see it. Sickening.

That’s because you’re brainwashed by the Hate America Club. You wake up everyday with your Morning Joe wood and go of to teach children it’s okay to chop their junk off. I’m not a MAGA and I’m definitely not what you and your supporters are. You dems and MAGAs are just insane and neither one of can see it. Sickening.
GFY, “newbie”

President Roosevelt and then First Lady Eleanor after he died led the way for the UN. This was created by us.
Created with great intentions...unfortunately unworkable.

See Russia's spot on the security council and "Human rights" stalwarts like China and Cuba being elected to the "Human Rights Council".

By secret ballot, the Assembly elected Albania, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Dominican Republic, France, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malawi and the Netherlands. All 15 members will serve three-year terms beginning on 1 January 2024.

I'll ask once again.

Are you willing to fight on Estonian land to defend them against Russia? Are you willing to send your sons or daughters to fight?
Well, yeah.

I've been to Estonia, about 40 years ago, when they were still part of the Soviet Union. Beautiful country, nice people. I'm pretty old and can't do much physically except shoot. I am really, really good at shooting.

Created with great intentions...unfortunately unworkable.

See Russia's spot on the security council and "Human rights" stalwarts like China and Cuba being elected to the "Human Rights Council".

By secret ballot, the Assembly elected Albania, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Dominican Republic, France, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malawi and the Netherlands. All 15 members will serve three-year terms beginning on 1 January 2024.

I'll give you that, but in that instance it's the carrot instead of the stick

You’re such a sniveling, foul POS that I can smell your rancid rotting odor through my phone screen. Sickening that your twisted logic somehow seems normal to you now.

No one here hates America, we reserve that for people like you.

I'd like to see the video in its entirety.

Russia is a bad actor. Some very bad people in that country.

But I firmly believe that not one drop of American blood should spill over the likes of Latvia and Estonia.

The NATO expansion into some of these areas is beyond absurd and it has only served to antagonize international relations.

This is absolutely, dumb, stupid, nuts, crazy, insane. Move to Russia with the Orange Turd and the Republican Congress shitheads.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT