ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine will be part of Nato.

Couple years too late. If Ukraine was already in NATO there would be no invasion.
As long as we’re doing ‘if’s’, IF Russia hadn’t been stabbed in the back re: NATO expansion and IF the CIA hadn’t overthrown a legitimately elected Ukrainian president then none of this would be happening.

As long as we’re doing ‘if’s’, IF Russia hadn’t been stabbed in the back re: NATO expansion and IF the CIA hadn’t overthrown a legitimately elected Ukrainian president then none of this would be happening.

Lmao...why do those on the right the most gullible ever?

Those of us are smart enough to KNOW that Putin is the bad guy here and should be stopped...but you guys go with what your cult leader tells you instead of thinking logically
You keep saying that about me and I keep telling you I’m not. You’re just so dumb with no opinions that make sense it’s all you have. Roll away dumbass.

Those of us are smart enough to KNOW that Putin is the bad guy here and should be stopped...but you guys go with what your cult leader tells you instead of thinking logically

Grown ass Ukrainian adults, men and women, are fleeing Ukraine. Some of them don't even want to fight for their own country.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32

Were you homeschooled by any chance?

Were you homeschooled by any chance?
Were these guys homeschooled?

In his memoir, Duty, Robert M Gates, who served as secretary of defense in the administrations of both George W Bush and Barack Obama, stated his belief that “the relationship with Russia had been badly mismanaged after [George HW] Bush left office in 1993”. Among other missteps, “US agreements with the Romanian and Bulgarian governments to rotate troops through bases in those countries was a needless provocation.” In an implicit rebuke to the younger Bush, Gates asserted that “trying to bring Georgia and Ukraine into Nato was truly overreaching”. That move, he contended, was a case of “recklessly ignoring what the Russians considered their own vital national interests”.

George Kennan, the intellectual father of America’s containment policy during the cold war, perceptively warned in a May 1998 New York Times interview about what the Senate’s ratification of Nato’s first round of expansion would set in motion. “I think it is the beginning of a new cold war,” Kennan stated. ”I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else.”

The neocons have been warned at every turn this means war, and seems they’re absolutely bent on having us fight it.

When I think about how GOHOX69 responds regarding issues of India, or her neighbors, I can’t help but think how Blinken’s family history shapes this confrontation.

If the election is a referendum on joining WW3, I’m not voting for the war party.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
You give me an equal number of Ukrainians versus those tough talkin' gawd fearin' MAGA assholes - and stick 'em on any field of fire the MAGATS choose... I'll soon be watching the Ukes tear the MAGA'S apart like a collective Christmas goose.

Sooner or later, the world is going to see Russia try to destroy this country yet again and say no more.

And if that pisses the MAGA'S off, so be it.

Blinken is a phucking idiot.

In this game of you are either a Russian simp or not we seem to have forgotten that Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
Corrupt because of Russian interference. They are trying to be a country with integrity.
Putin, Trump and the Republicans want them to become corrupt again

Show me a link?

Sure. This is an example for those that went to Ireland.

40% OF UKRAINIAN REFUGEES AGED 18 – 24 WERE MALES, STATE ACCOMMODATION FIGURES SHOW​

A document seen by Gript shows that 40% of the Ukrainians aged between 18 and 24 who were in state accommodation on April 26 this year were male.

That cohort, but particularly that of 18-24 year olds, includes all who are eligible to be conscripted into the Ukrainian army. The only exemptions being those males who are fathers of three or more children or who are found to be of ill health.

That would suggest that a large number of Ukrainian males of military age have in effect come to Ireland in order to avoid the draft.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32

Man, that makes me feel really bad for Russia

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

40% OF UKRAINIAN REFUGEES AGED 18 – 24 WERE MALES, STATE ACCOMMODATION FIGURES SHOW​

A document seen by Gript shows that 40% of the Ukrainians aged between 18 and 24 who were in state accommodation on April 26 this year were male.

That cohort, but particularly that of 18-24 year olds, includes all who are eligible to be conscripted into the Ukrainian army. The only exemptions being those males who are fathers of three or more children or who are found to be of ill health.

That would suggest that a large number of Ukrainian males of military age have in effect come to Ireland in order to avoid the draft.

The alt right Irish site says that? Wow who would’ve thought?

Everything they lied and said trump would do/cause is being done by joe biden lol

Wow. Did you even read that crap you posted to try and prove your point?

Nat Algren would be so proud of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT