ADVERTISEMENT

The shoe Hey Dudes

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Why do middle aged obese white men love these shoes?
Well, I am a middle aged white guy, and while I don't consider myself obese I have certainly beaten anorexia. I have a pair but I do not wear them because they have terrible arch support. I do have a pair of grey canvas Sketcher boat shoes I like to wear though, which definitely does not score me points in the young non-white guy column.

I have a gray pair that I wear everyday to work. I have to change into a uniform and boots so they are easy to slip on and off in a crowded locker room.
Besides that I own a white pair that I will wear for "nice dinners" when I have to dress up for people I don't care about.

Reactions: seminoleed
Nah bruv. I
Not sure if you are fat or not but your personality of middle aged white guy definitely fits the stereotype I’m thinking of.
I don't play video games or shuffle my feet, my dudes are like 2+ years old.

The other thing to consider is what realistic shoe options do you have as a 40 year old dude. I wear leather shoes the vast majority of the time, I consider myself fairly stylish and wear Stan smiths, air maxes, ect. At some point there are only so many options.

I have a gray pair that I wear everyday to work. I have to change into a uniform and boots so they are easy to slip on and off in a crowded locker room.
Besides that I own a white pair that I will wear for "nice dinners" when I have to dress up for people I don't care about.
Which meat packing plant are you employed at?

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Nah bruv. I

I don't play video games or shuffle my feet, my dudes are like 2+ years old.

The other thing to consider is what realistic shoe options do you have as a 40 year old dude. I wear leather shoes the vast majority of the time, I consider myself fairly stylish and wear Stan smiths, air maxes, ect. At some point there are only so many options.
Plenty of options like Keens, white New Balances, or sick ASICS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT