ADVERTISEMENT

The shoe Hey Dudes

We sold tons of “Hey Dude” shoes back in my shoe days…..Tons of demand for them……overpriced and feral prices of crap, in my humble opinion…..ZERO support for anyone with a hint of foot problems….However, they were “cheap” in price in comparison to a legitimate shoe or sneaker…..they were also cheaply made, but I think I already mentioned that. They are “easy” for a lot of folks to put on/take off……folks dont have to bend over to tie and untie them……
But, we sold a bunch of them for a few years….been out of the business now going on 5 years, sold shoes for 15….”Hey Dudes” always mystified me as to their popularity……now most “Sanuks” we did well with…they has a few dogs but they really grabbed the “summer casual” market hard….they were replaced by “Dudes”……the early “Sanuks” were pretty good quality (surprisingly)….kids (teen girls particularly) really liked them.

We sold tons of “Hey Dude” shoes back in my shoe days…..Tons of demand for them……overpriced and feral prices of crap, in my humble opinion…..ZERO support for anyone with a hint of foot problems….However, they were “cheap” in price in comparison to a legitimate shoe or sneaker…..they were also cheaply made, but I think I already mentioned that. They are “easy” for a lot of folks to put on/take off……folks dont have to bend over to tie and untie them……
But, we sold a bunch of them for a few years….been out of the business now going on 5 years, sold shoes for 15….”Hey Dudes” always mystified me as to their popularity……now most “Sanuks” we did well with…they has a few dogs but they really grabbed the “summer casual” market hard….they were replaced by “Dudes”……the early “Sanuks” were pretty good quality (surprisingly)….kids (teen girls particularly) really liked them.
Joel aka Al Bundy. It all makes sense now. How’s Peg?

sitting-on-couch-al-bundy.gif

6 foot 235 and 61. I alternate between my Crocs and Hey Dudes. Cargo shorts and untucked shirt of course. That is leisure time. At work it is jeans and New Balance or Hokas and an untucked shirt. I think it looks damn good.

Reactions: Moral
In the summer it's flip flops 90% of the time.

The gym or in person customer meetings are the only time shoes are worn. I'd go barefoot if acceptable.
You and are at the same philosophy. Hell, I wear flip flops to take out the trash in winter. I get by with wearing these with hospital scrubs.

14M0701__00802.1674166900.jpg

Reactions: Moral and gojojo
They make a decentish house shoe. I’d never be caught dead in them out in public. I’d also never wear fvcking sweat/athletic pants out in public. TETO I guess.

You and are at the same philosophy. Hell, I wear flip flops to take out the trash in winter. I get by with wearing these with hospital scrubs.

Own a pair of Vibram which are just like those which I use when I kayak. Love em

I’ve got a pair, but they are my house shoes. They only go out in public if I forget to change them.

Most fat guys I know wear flip flops, not hey dudes. Flip flops on men are gross by the way.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Hey Dudezzz?

Slip on and decent enough looking for me to wear to work.

Zero support. I wouldn’t want to spend all day walking in them.

Wife bought a pair for me last year, and I’m still active and fit enough for my mid-40s. I’m not a big fan of them outside of sandal wear on the deck barbecuing, or boating, or at the beach. Soles are so soft they’re just one notch above house slippers.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious

U should get a skin-tone color, just to freak other peeps on the OR floor to freak out a little bit when they see you walk in...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT