ADVERTISEMENT

The "UNDECIDEDS" on Morning Joe

These things are constantly said and pointed to and you guys just brush them aside as "people being out to get Biden". A member of his own DOJ just posted a full report that he had cognitive issues and that he would come off as an old, aloof, defendant, therefore no charges. Reports of him screaming like a madman at his staff. He has the Easter Bunny take him away when he starts talking to the press. As for world leaders, are you sure he even knows who they are? He has very recently confused many of them, along with dead and alive congress people as well as what country he is in and where people are from. He just confused François Mitterrand with Emmanuel Macron, Helmut Kohl with Angela Merkel, and Mexico with Egypt. It's at least a weekly occurrence. Not normal.

And many of his surrogates have simply been resigned to basically saying "You don't have to be mentally sharp to be the president. Everything is fine!"

in all honesty...do you think trump is any sharper mentally?

maybe it's just me, but when i see his social media posts or rally "speeches", i'm not left with an overwhelming feeling of "hey...that guy is really sharp!"

do you think trump would be any more successful identifying world leaders correctly?

in all honesty...do you think trump is any sharper mentally?

maybe it's just me, but when i see his social media posts or rally "speeches", i'm not left with an overwhelming feeling of "hey...that guy is really sharp!"

do you think trump would be any more successful identifying world leaders correctly?
What’s worse? Not knowing how to tie your shoes because you never learned? Or because you learned and have forgotten how to? In either case, it’s bad.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
The problem is that by continuing to hold onto a rental home those same members also help drive up price of single family homes

I can't blame them as individuals, it makes some sense in terms of an investment. But is it good policy to allow this to happen when we have a housing shortage? Every one of those homes could be sold to a family that wants to buy a house.
So when the folks come back after their two year assignment they likely couldn’t afford to
Buy that home or one similar because the market has priced them out.
I think their holding on to their home is very wise for them.

Reactions: Finance85
I have had worse choices before….

Dukakis/Bush…
Gore/Junior
McGovern/Nixon…….
Hilary/Trump….

This election is no worse than any of those choices, in my opinion….
It's much easier than any of those. Trump is an utterly unqualified narcissistic sociopath who has incited violence and sedition against the United States of America. A vote for Trump is essentially committing treason. Biden is old.

These things are constantly said and pointed to and you guys just brush them aside as "people being out to get Biden". A member of his own DOJ just posted a full report that he had cognitive issues and that he would come off as an old, aloof, defendant, therefore no charges. Reports of him screaming like a madman at his staff. He has the Easter Bunny take him away when he starts talking to the press. As for world leaders, are you sure he even knows who they are? He has very recently confused many of them, along with dead and alive congress people as well as what country he is in and where people are from. He just confused François Mitterrand with Emmanuel Macron, Helmut Kohl with Angela Merkel, and Mexico with Egypt. It's at least a weekly occurrence. Not normal.

And many of his surrogates have simply been resigned to basically saying "You don't have to be mentally sharp to be the president. Everything is fine!"

Are you talking about the guy who just got made to look stupid in front of Congress with his report about Biden? That guy? Yelling at staff? Seems pretty cognizant to me. Unless he's yelling about sandwiches or something. Is he throwing ketchup at the walls?

A bunch of the rest of what you posted about him not knowing leaders is silly. Lots of people younger than Biden have made mistakes. This dementia shit is a narrative that isn't close to being proven. Is he old? Yes. Old people can get mixed up. Is the man doing the job? Eff yes he is no matter how much you try to make him similar to Donald Trump. Googling your last sentence I found nothing but this...

I guess you don't think he was with it on the SOTU address, going off the prompter more than any president ever, and making Republicans look stupid every time he did it. But yeah, dementia narrative. It is what it is...people like you aren't going to give it up. Just can't be wrong about things. Nothing you posted is proof of dementia. It's not.

Where do you put Biden and Trump on a mental sharpness scale? 1 to 100, with 100 being the most mentally with it, where do you place the two candidates? Just curious.

He has about damn near every sign of Dementia. Mental Acuity, Forgetfulness, trouble speaking, anger and temper tantrums from Biden have been reported. But because he is The Dear Leader Democrat the voters on the fence have to ignore it? I guarantee if Trump displayed every sign Biden has 99% of this board would be typing in all caps about how Donald has dementia and needs to step down.

WTF are you talking about? Trump is worse in regards to his ability to speak coherently about any subject whatsoever and has had numerous instances where he’s unable to even identify people he should know. He can’t even drink from a glass without using both hands nor can he ambulate down a gently sloping ramp on his own without assistance and a lot of these observable symptoms were from several years ago. Anger and tantrums and you actually believe Joe is worse than Trump? GTFOOH, you’re a biased and you completely lack objectivity in your comparisons between the two. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Furthermore I’d bet everything I own that Trump will be taking a dirt nap well before old Joe decides to kick the bucket.

Apparently they have no qualms about electing a criminal, psychopathic, narcissistic, authoritarian, seditionist traitor to be President of the United States.
I will never understand this. Ever. Biden is what, 4 years older than the drug addled rapist? What could Joe have possibly done to even be compared to all the shit we KNOW about Trump. Everyday we get reminded how stupid this country is.

Reactions: cigaretteman
WTF are you talking about? Trump is worse in regards to his ability to speak coherently about any subject whatsoever and has had numerous instances where he’s unable to even identify people he should know. He can’t even drink from a glass without using both hands nor can he ambulate down a gently sloping ramp on his own without assistance and a lot of these observable symptoms were from several years ago. Anger and tantrums and you actually believe Joe is worse than Trump? GTFOOH, you’re a biased and you completely lack objectivity in your comparisons between the two. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Furthermore I’d bet everything I own that Trump will be taking a dirt nap well before old Joe decides to kick the bucket.
But he still can drive his own golf cart! That has to account for something………;)

And you aren't biased yourself? GTFOOH

so why do people demand it be an issue for one guy and not the other?
I don’t know. I can’t see how anyone can think either of them should be the president for the next four years. Of course there are also plenty of people who ripped Trump’s mental capacity for four years who are now downplaying the importance of it.

I don’t know. I can’t see how anyone can think either of them should be the president for the next four years. Of course there are also plenty of people who ripped Trump’s mental capacity for four years who are now downplaying the importance of it.
i don't know what to do with "should" in that statement

one of them WILL be president for the next four years...which one do you prefer

Come On Reaction GIF

Reactions: cigaretteman
Are you talking about the guy who just got made to look stupid in front of Congress with his report about Biden? That guy? Yelling at staff? Seems pretty cognizant to me. Unless he's yelling about sandwiches or something. Is he throwing ketchup at the walls?

A bunch of the rest of what you posted about him not knowing leaders is silly. Lots of people younger than Biden have made mistakes. This dementia shit is a narrative that isn't close to being proven. Is he old? Yes. Old people can get mixed up. Is the man doing the job? Eff yes he is no matter how much you try to make him similar to Donald Trump. Googling your last sentence I found nothing but this...

I guess you don't think he was with it on the SOTU address, going off the prompter more than any president ever, and making Republicans look stupid every time he did it. But yeah, dementia narrative. It is what it is...people like you aren't going to give it up. Just can't be wrong about things. Nothing you posted is proof of dementia. It's not.

Where do you put Biden and Trump on a mental sharpness scale? 1 to 100, with 100 being the most mentally with it, where do you place the two candidates? Just curious.
I love that you made some statement a while ago about people “refusing to believe their own eyes and ears” and here you are trying to convince us all that Biden is sharp as a tack. Delicious irony.

I love that you made some statement a while ago about people “refusing to believe their own eyes and ears” and here you are trying to convince us all that Biden is sharp as a tack. Delicious irony.
Whatever my side does good or bad is good. Whatever the other side does good or bad is bad. Politics in a nutshell

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris and chonk

Biden could be brain dead and I'll vote for him over a rapist traitor...I wish it weren't so, but MAGA is a cancer that needs to be stopped

Why do you think Biden repeated a lie that he already admitted was a lie the other day when he said he was the first person in his family to go to college?

Did he forget he already told us he lied about it? You know, like sharp people do?

Or do you think he thinks we are all stupid and won’t remember he already admitted he lied about that?

Or…do you think he knows you will defend his old, lying, non-remembering ass when he re-tells the same lie and just doesn’t care?

Reactions: Rifler and goldmom
Are you sure about that? I dont think there can be more misery than a kidney stone….I have had gout flares….but never a kidney stone. There is meds for gout that can clear it up in a day or so…..
Yes. I’m sure

Trump would be an economic disaster. He has no plan other than power and profit for himself. He cannot govern. I'm so sick of these stupid takes and comparisons between Biden and Trump because there are none. Trump is not fit and would destroy.
The exact ‘lack of accountability’ mentioned in the video…well done

Need more proof that the media is biased? Just look at the shitlibs trying to convince us that Biden is all there. LMAO No wonder you all are the shitlibs that you are. You are too dumb to know better.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers and goldmom
Trump rides Obama's economic coattails for three years and these people think he was great. Trump's policies ultimately tank the economy and now these same people want to blame Biden who, once again, is fixing the economy from the Republican driven clusterf**k they created with it. Biden will get it fixed just in time for the next Republican to come in and ride the coattails of the Democratic economy, put in more massive tax cuts which f**ks up the economy again, the Democrat gets in and fixes it but the next Republican gets the credit again. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
Are you the guy in the upper left hand box?

I have had worse choices before….

Dukakis/Bush…
Gore/Junior
McGovern/Nixon…….
Hilary/Trump….

This election is no worse than any of those choices, in my opinion….
Gore was such an easy choice but Americans effed it up, causing thousands of American military lives all because Gore was boring. I lost faith in our electorate in 2000.

I don’t think you do believe your eyes and ears. Maybe you didn’t see the SOTU. I stand by what I have said. He doesn’t have dementia. It’s been a bs narrative from day one. Goldie liked your post which tells me I’m right about it because she’s shit talked him from the start. Though he’s smarter than all of us.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Why do you think Biden repeated a lie that he already admitted was a lie the other day when he said he was the first person in his family to go to college?

Did he forget he already told us he lied about it? You know, like sharp people do?

Or do you think he thinks we are all stupid and won’t remember he already admitted he lied about that?

Or…do you think he knows you will defend his old, lying, non-remembering ass when he re-tells the same lie and just doesn’t care?
I’m trying to find your hundreds of posts about Trump’s 35,000 lies. False equivalency master strikes again.

Trump rides Obama's economic coattails for three years and these people think he was great. Trump's policies ultimately tank the economy and now these same people want to blame Biden who, once again, is fixing the economy from the Republican driven clusterf**k they created with it. Biden will get it fixed just in time for the next Republican to come in and ride the coattails of the Democratic economy, put in more massive tax cuts which f**ks up the economy again, the Democrat gets in and fixes it but the next Republican gets the credit again. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
Are four serious, Clark? Trump had one bad year, covid. That’s it. Would’ve happened to any president. His policies were spot on and best for the country. He had the economy turning around towards the end of covid, injections were already in arms. Biden came and started printing money, opening the border and adding more to our debt than any president. He’s litreraly had three bad years.

Take your democrat glasses off for two seconds and see what you’re saying. There is a reason why majority of people in the financial industry are republican. They understand policy, law, supply and demand. Biden might be better at other things, but not policy. You can’t print money, forgive loans, support 10k immigrants every day, Ukraines blank checks and think we can pay for it all. That is literally the definition of inflation. Too many dollars chasing to few goods and services. Inflation has been over 3% for over a year, 125% to GDP. It’s fine to like your candidate but don’t blame this on trump. I’m not the biggest Trump guy either, but his policies were spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Both sides!!
I’m trying to find your hundreds of posts about Trump’s 35,000 lies. False equivalency master strikes again.
Jesus. This thread is about undecideds not liking Biden so it’s you who are pulling out the “both sides” and false equivalencies by talking about Trump.

Again, why did Biden lie again about something he admitted to lying about already? And why do want everyone to ignore this repetitive behavior of his?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT