ADVERTISEMENT

The "UNDECIDEDS" on Morning Joe

Biden vs. the person who plans on voting for Donald Trump is no choice. That makes the decision very easy. Until all radical MAGA thinking and support is obliterated from office, nobody should be voting for "Republicans".

Are you talking about the guy who just got made to look stupid in front of Congress with his report about Biden? That guy? Yelling at staff? Seems pretty cognizant to me. Unless he's yelling about sandwiches or something. Is he throwing ketchup at the walls?

A bunch of the rest of what you posted about him not knowing leaders is silly. Lots of people younger than Biden have made mistakes. This dementia shit is a narrative that isn't close to being proven. Is he old? Yes. Old people can get mixed up. Is the man doing the job? Eff yes he is no matter how much you try to make him similar to Donald Trump. Googling your last sentence I found nothing but this...

I guess you don't think he was with it on the SOTU address, going off the prompter more than any president ever, and making Republicans look stupid every time he did it. But yeah, dementia narrative. It is what it is...people like you aren't going to give it up. Just can't be wrong about things. Nothing you posted is proof of dementia. It's not.

Where do you put Biden and Trump on a mental sharpness scale? 1 to 100, with 100 being the most mentally with it, where do you place the two candidates? Just curious.
Grandpa Joe isn't just old. All of his cognitive skills have declined. He repeats the same stories, does fake jogs, says in EVERY speech where there's a 2nd deck to people "don't jump." He CAN'T do numbers AT ALL, he fumbles through them.

The LAM protects a lot of these gaffes and pretty much ignores them...which is probably why you might not even have a clue what I'm talking about.

How do you think Biden would’ve handled Covid? I don’t think there’s a leader in the world that could’ve avoided that crisis. The whole world suffered. I know Trump didn’t go far enough first round, but neither did Obama during subprime lending debacle in 2008.

My problem with Biden is that amount of money he has printed, forgiving student loans, supporting 10k illegals, and giving Ukraine a blank check book. This all costs money. Interest rates are over 3% for over a year and inflation is creeping up again (3.1, 3.2, 3.5 last three months). Trump is better suited for economy and border security. I just wish he’d keep his mouth shut and not attack everyone that has something negative to say. I’m not a fan of Trump, but I’m not voting for prom king, it’s the policies. Neither side is thrilled with their candidate, that’s a fact.
Not calling it a hoax, ignoring it for months, refusing to help Governors unless they kissed his ass. Ensuring resources were deployed narjonwide to distribute the vaccine when it was ready. Small things like that would have made all the difference.

Just a whole lot of personal attacks and laughing emoji's and very little actual defense of their position in this thread from the usual suspects on the right. The notable exception being FAU who actually did provide a critical response to the article posted.

Last edited:
For reference, here is the full Morning Joe segment on undecided voters

Undecided focus group voters have big concerns with Biden and Trump

Here is the full panel of undecided voters conducted by Mark Halperin. He is a one time Morning Joe co-host who was fired for previous, repeated, sexual harassment and current NewsMax contributor. He was also No Labels highest paid employee.

The Undecideds: Mark Halperin Talks to a Focus Group of Key Undecided Voters About the 2024 Race

Last edited:
Not calling it a hoax, ignoring it for months, refusing to help Governors unless they kissed his ass. Ensuring resources were deployed narjonwide to distribute the vaccine when it was ready. Small things like that would have made all the difference.
I am not a fan of how Donald handled covid either. Ron DeSantis on the other hand... MASTERFUL.

From October 2020, election forecaster Rachel Bitecofer explains undecided voters. Video is cued to 2:31

I learned a long time ago to not bother with @TomParis. He wakes up pissed off and finding something to complain about. Everything is political and he only sees one side, he doesn’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative. He’s a turd in the punch bowl, sucks the air out of any room he walks in. Can’t open a thread without him bringing up politics and how Biden is so amazing. 20:1 posting ratio on politics:Hawkeye sports.

I would rather sandpaper the butthole of an alligator in a telephone booth than sit around a campfire with him.
If I agreed with you politically you wouldn't say shit. That's the comedy of your post. I just don't suffer MAGA on here, so that sounds like a you problem. This post is silly.

Grandpa Joe isn't just old. All of his cognitive skills have declined. He repeats the same stories, does fake jogs, says in EVERY speech where there's a 2nd deck to people "don't jump." He CAN'T do numbers AT ALL, he fumbles through them.

The LAM protects a lot of these gaffes and pretty much ignores them...which is probably why you might not even have a clue what I'm talking about.
Oh...his gaffes are protected so we don't see them but Trump is brave enough to do them repeatedly in front of the cameras...makes sense why you would vote Trump then. Holy heck with you guys.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Oh...his gaffes are protected so we don't see them but Trump is brave enough to do them repeatedly in front of the cameras...makes sense why you would vote Trump then. Holy heck with you guys.
Didn't say I would vote for Trump... Jesus you're a migraine wrapped in stupidity. If there was no Trump in the picture Joe would still be old and senile and suffer from dementia.

Reactions: goldmom
Didn't say I would vote for Trump... Jesus you're a migraine wrapped in stupidity. If there was no Trump in the picture Joe would still be old and senile and suffer from dementia.
You don't have to come right out and say it. Everybody knows it. Again, Joe and dementia is just a bullshit narrative and you have zero proof of it. If he did it would have leaked by now. You guys made this up about an old man and just run with it. This is what Republicans do. Lie and lie and lie and soon it becomes the truth. It's honestly pathetic. You're not a doctor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT