ADVERTISEMENT

The US, UK, EU and Canada went far left on immigration — and are paying the price.

And some point the countries they are fleeing need to become better. Not sure how you apply pressure to countries to force that change but economic isolation should be considered.

In the past immigrants seemed to want to adopt annd immerse themselves in American culture. More and more the immigrants would rather just “set up shop” and pretend there are still “there” when they are “here”.

Many countries are growing concerned and we are going to witness a lot of different approaches over the next 10-15 years.

"Far left"?

I once thought Andrew Sullivan was an OK conservative. Silly me.

That said, it's very scary how so much of Europe is turning neo-fascist.

How worried should we be?

When the US economy is bad , immigration drops dramatically as it was at the end of Trump.
Biden's economy has rebounded tremendously and immigration has surged.
So now we need a GOP presidency to kill our economy( as they always do)..to beat down immigration?

Find a balance...not easy.

"Far left"?

I once thought Andrew Sullivan was an OK conservative. Silly me.

That said, it's very scary how so much of Europe is turning neo-fascist.

How worried should we be?
Is it ‘neo-fascist’ to not want this:

Foreign migrant suspects are responsible for nearly 6 in 10 violent crimes in Germany according to new figures released by the federal government.

Despite comprising roughly 14.6 per cent of the population, foreign migrants were responsible for 58.5 per cent of all violent crimes.

Foreigners without a German passport make up 111,517 suspects alleged of violent crimes out of the total 190,605 suspects for the country as a whole.

The statistics were released by the Federal Criminal Police Office and reported by broadcaster NTV.

The number of non-Germans suspected of violent crimes rose by 14.5 per cent over the previous year, while foreign migrants also account for 187,000 out of the total 424,000 suspected thieves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT