ADVERTISEMENT

This guy is seriously a Republican candidate with numbers?!

We're doomed. We're stupid.

I am an adult and I can see that he's suggesting a version of Ray Dalio's radical truth. Examine issues from all sides, release the results and trust the citizenry to parse through the evidence. He literally says he expects that we'll find there were NO federal agents on the planes ... was using 9/11 as an incendiary analogy. Media BS like this is the reason Trump won.

In the interview with Bill Maher he says he has no interest in being #2 to anybody. Reminds me a lot of a Republican in the style of Obama. He is definitely casting a wide net.
I can't support someone who references 9/11 conspiracies. Maybe that's part of his net.

Idk if I support this guy or not but it does not surprise me in the least that you guys fall for this media bullshit. Lol

What bullshit? Maybe I'm missing it. Is it the part about agents being on the planes? That's what it seems like we are talking about. Is that correct?
So say it's a legit question in your world. Great. Such a bullshit question but great. Then why would he deny saying that in the first place and ask for the recording? The asshole pivoted and said he was referring to the FBI agents instigating Jan 6. Another f ucking bullshit conspiracy theory. But then a tape was produced and he was not misquoted. But your take is = we are falling for the media bullshit. Ok. Whatever.

Btw - there were no tasked federal agents on the 9/11 planes. There weren't so many back then. There was a Fish and Wildlife agent who was on Flight 93 that was taken down. Not sure what role he had in taking back the airliner.

Reactions: rrsteffe
Listened to him on Maher. He isn’t electable.

The batshit crazy lady he had on the week before isn’t either.

So say it's a legit question in your world. Great. Such a bullshit question but great. Then why would he deny saying that in the first place and ask for the recording? The asshole pivoted and said he was referring to the FBI agents instigating Jan 6. Another f ucking bullshit conspiracy theory. But then a tape was produced and he was not misquoted. But your take is = we are falling for the media bullshit. Ok. Whatever.

Btw - there were no tasked federal agents on the 9/11 planes. There weren't so many back then. There was a Fish and Wildlife agent who was on Flight 93 that was taken down. Not sure what role he had in taking back the airliner.
That's exactly what he said. He said there was no reason to believe there were any. That's the bullshit you fall for. Use one part of the quote and not the whole quote. Makes a hell of a splash headline and thread title though doesn't it?

What bullshit? Maybe I'm missing it. Is it the part about agents being on the planes? That's what it seems like we are talking about. Is that correct?
You mean when he employed the "many people are saying" trope to sound the dog whistle?

Reactions: mnole03

He said he was misquoted. Not the same as "I didn't say it". See if you can follow what went wrong below.

Me : David Duke thinks black people are inferior to white people. I think that's ridiculous, and I trust the people to arrive at the same conclusion. So, let's put his views out there and let's discuss it like sentient adults.

Media : Hawkize said "black people are inferior to white people"

Me : I was misquoted by the media.

Media : Are you saying you didn't say "black people are inferior to white people"? Here's the tape.

Reactions: DooBi
Isn’t this the guy that wants a constitutional amendment passed requiring 18-24 year olds to pass a civics test to be eligible to vote? Has he ever listened to any of the middle aged mouth breathers interviewed at the Trump rallies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT