ADVERTISEMENT

This is test ... IGNORE

In the words of John Madden, "If you going make a list of long threads, this thread would be on that list."

As Judy made her way off the porch to scare away the oft-gathered group of pitchfork carrying vandels, she privately wished she never got that embarrassing tattoo so she could become a functional member of society again.

logo1.JPG

Don't get me wrong... it's not an in-depth study or anything, I just happened to notice... you know... the white... and...

Ummm. I'll just shut up now.

Originally posted by LincolnHawk:
I've been trying to figure out why she had the "O"s filled in with white?

Typical Cyclones. You'd think with a target that big they nail it. :^)

I can't help but think she is probably reaching down to pull the other half of that sandwich she had stuck between a few folds earlier in the day. It's probably a little soggy by now, though.

Originally posted by RockHawk69:
good-side.jpg

Just wait until Doyle gets a hold of her.

This post was edited on 11/6 1:56 PM by DanHawkPellaif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

LOL! It looks like the second dog from the right is about to unload a nut. Check out that red rocket he's got going on..

With everything to look at in that picture, thats what you picked?

nn
This post was edited on 11/7 8:33 PM by brownd7949hawksif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Absolute funniest frickin' thread I've ever read in my first year on these boards.
If I see that fat ass clone broad one more time I'm gonna soil myself.
Would that be pass or fail?

"How you doin?"

carrot.jpg

This post was edited on 11/6 12:20 AM by GotWoodif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 11/6 12:21 AM by GotWoodif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

How ridiculous is it that this thread is still going?

How ridiculous am I for posting again, oh the shame!
ponderous man, real ponderous

jabba.jpg

This post was edited on 11/6 8:49 AM by citizenHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

just thought you guys might want a frontal
This post was edited on 11/6 8:51 AM by citizenHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

The random musings remind me of my best subject in school.

Study Hall. Fo shizzo.

I will add my name to the list of people that ignored this message. Maybe we can get every registered user to visit this post once and add their name to the list. Then when we get 5000 posts on it, it can be forwarded to the guiness book of records for most posts on a single thread.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Iowa State molecular research team succesfully teleports first human using experimental "telepods". Unfortunately the spirited cheerleader who volunteered for the test ignored precautions and took a 40 gallon bucket of cottage cheese in the telepod with her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT