ADVERTISEMENT

This is the best specialty fast food sandwich you can buy in America

Culver's switching to Coke products?

200w.gif

I liked Culver’s when they first came to town but their quality went downhill Bigly. The last time I went there was in September 2017, the night of the FSU Alabama game. That meal was straight garbage, as was our team that season.

This new burger looks interesting. I will give them another try.

Last edited:
Reactions: mphawk
If you have a Portillo’s nearby, their new bbq burger is very good. If is a far higher quality version of the Carl’s Jr/Hardee’s western bbq bacon cheeseburger.

I didn’t try it the last time it came around because all I can envision is one big, greasy mess. If it came out looking like that picture I’d probably go for it. But you know it will come out like this:

squashed-food-cheeseburger.jpg
Bro, have you ever been to a Culver's?

Their burgers never look like that mooshed mess.

I’ve seen your pics bro, you definitely don’t need to the extra calories.
Ha!

I'm down 46 pounds since March. :)

Put on a pair of 34 inch waistband dress pants for the first time in 8 years this morning.

Of course, I also haven't had Popeyes since last year 😢

I liked Culver’s when they first came to town but their quality went downhill Bigly. The last time I went there was in September 2017, the night of the FSU Alabama game. That meal was straight garbage, as was our team that season.

This new burger looks interesting. I will give them another try.
Culver's is way overrated. It's been below average the last two times I've went.

I'm fighting on Popeyes chicken sandwich side.

This war of words has gone on long enough. It's time for war. I'm fired up over people trashing Culver's so lfg.
I prefer Popeyes too. Im all in on the chik fil a nuggets and Polynesian sauce but the Popeyes sandwich is just better.
Also Popeyes biscuit is great. I can only eat one because they’re a little sweet but I like it

Reactions: Fan In Black
Hopefully it’s just a franchisee issue and not an across the board problem. Culver’s here was good 10 years ago.
I pretty much only ever get Culver's in the upper Midwest and I can't think of any that have been sub-par.

I wonder if the farther you get from the home office (Wisconsin), the less stringent the franchisees are on adhering to standards.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Hopefully it’s just a franchisee issue and not an across the board problem. Culver’s here was good 10 years ago.
I ate at one in Dodgeville, WI and Decorah in the last 6 months. Both experiences were mediocre.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT