ADVERTISEMENT

Whats on the Menu this Weekend, Folks?

You laffed bro.
Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

Weather looks awesome. Get a couple TVs going outside. Fire up the Weber kettle for the 230 games and start grilling wings. Get the pizza stone on after those and slinging pizzas. Should be multiple beers deep, with multiple burnt pizzas by the time the hawks start

Homemade biscuits and mild spiced pork sausage gravy for breakfast with blueberry pancakes with eggs over easy. Traeger has a couple boston butts on it smoking as I type this so they will be ready around noon or shortly thereafter after starting them at midnight on smoke. Dinner will consist of bone in pork chops marinated in Worcester sauce, hash browns, and fresh green beans. A few beverages will be consumed.

Homemade biscuits and mild spiced pork sausage gravy for breakfast with blueberry pancakes with eggs over easy. Traeger has a couple boston butts on it smoking as I type this so they will be ready around noon or shortly thereafter after starting them at midnight on smoke. Dinner will consist of bone in pork chops marinated in Worcester sauce, hash browns, and fresh green beans. A few beverages will be consumed.
You’re putting more meat in your mouth today than OP’s mom. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
kids school carnival fundraiser. Probably some BBQ there. Ends at six, and we usually go out for sushi after, so plan is to do that tonight. Probably do some jumbo U-8 dry packed scallops or wood grilled halibut for dinner tomorrow night. Some Cesar salad, risotto cakes and crispy pan seared green beans to go with them.

I'm still trying to get the food situation figured out for the wife and I, no pics of either. She said she wants to breakfast enchiladas in the morning, so that'll be easy. But I'm not sure if I want to go buy a brisket or pork shoulder and do an early morning all day smoke since the Hawks play late tomorrow or if I want to just do some easy, quick munchie type foods. It's quite the conundrum. So let's hear what you're all gonna make this weekend and maybe it can help me decide on something.

Large amounts of beer will be drank by me no matter what though.
Ribeyes @Nole Lou style

Have to go to softball with the BiL/SiL/ niece in town from MN when my daughter wakes up from a nap.

Always crush a walking taco at the fields.... it's a staple.

Low Key, my wife asked if we wanted to have my mother watch our daughter overnight so we could stay with them a little later. I'm thinking she might have missed me the last few days..... extra glass of wine tonight and I'm looking to play a game of ouch ouch you are on my hair.

If I'm not catching the signals and she is just wanting to hang out, I'll probably throw some chicken wings on for the Hawk game and crack a bottle of Blantons I've had marinating.

So, I went to the store to see what they had that spoke to me. Had a great deal on jumbo shrimp, but I looked around see what else they had and forgot to go back for them. But what I did score was a nice 2.5 pound picanha.

Now I have to decide if I cook it whole like a roast, cook it on a skewer like they do in the Brazilian steakhouses, or cut it into steaks and cook them with the reverse seer method.

Decisions, decisions!

So, I went to the store to see what they had that spoke to me. Had a great deal on jumbo shrimp, but I looked around see what else they had and forgot to go back for them. But what I did score was a nice 2.5 pound picanha.

Now I have to decide if I cook it whole like a roast, cook it on a skewer like they do in the Brazilian steakhouses, or cut it into steaks and cook them with the reverse seer method.

Decisions, decisions!
How much a pound for the picanha?

Decisions, decisions!
I usually serve it on a BBL

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT