ADVERTISEMENT

This meltdown

giphy.gif

My frustration with him flipping is more about how it’s gone down, not that he’s flipping imo.

We’ll never totally know everything that went into this, I’ve heard 10,000 different rumors about how final interactions with Iowa went; what bama offered; his family; etc.

Honestly, I’m more interested in the “melt up” if he doesn’t flip… There’s gonna be a lot of people having a day ****ing with people!

But I’ll readily admit that’s not likely to happen….but boy would it be fun!

Honestly, I’m more interested in the “melt up” if he doesn’t flip… There’s gonna be a lot of people having a day ****ing with people!

But I’ll readily admit that’s not likely to happen….but boy would it be fun!
Lol he flipped

This is a pretty good one folks! Keep it up!
Proctor played this beautifully. Used Iowa to get the big boys to up the ante and they did. Well done big fella. Now you get the big money, more NFL exposure and rings. Not sure what you would had gained going to Iowa, they still play walk ons.

Ok, then flips back?! I never saw the official announcement but the point is all the same …LOL

That’s honestly the best you could come up with? Really?
I'm not giving you shit....check his twitter...its all official and occurred this afternoon

Reactions: cmhawks99
Honestly- it’s a hs kid making a decision- just like we all did- well some of us anyway. It was slipping away for a while according to some involved w/honesty and trust eroding. What is far more disappointing is the trolling Terry Robert’s is doing.

Kid got opportunity, support, a free world class education, perks…A fair amount of ungratefulness and decorum issues in some of today’s youngins.

Honestly, I don’t blame the kid! If you were the top prospect at your position would you play at Iowa after last year? Would you want to play Oline after that terrible performance? Most programs don’t tolerate mediocrity, yet at Iowa, we embrace it and promote it. This one is one the coaching staff. Give the kids a program, an offense, and and scheme they will trust.

I hope he goes on to make money and have success! I also hope Nick Saban goes out like Mike McCarthy at CU..

Honestly, I don’t blame the kid! If you were the top prospect at your position would you play at Iowa after last year? Would you want to play Oline after that terrible performance? Most programs don’t tolerate mediocrity, yet at Iowa, we embrace it and promote it. This one is one the coaching staff. Give the kids a program, an offense, and and scheme they will trust.

I hope he goes on to make money and have success! I also hope Nick Saban goes out like Mike McCarthy at CU..
If I was him I would select where I wanted to go to receive an education - wherever it is. That’s what I did, selected b/w Iowa, Nebraska, or Wisconsin. Driving distance and community were the primary drivers. Alabama wouldn’t have made the list for a myriad of reasons- mostly southern rednecks, humidity, academics, distance from family and friends,etc. But that was me- picked for a ‘school’ ….hopefully he did too???

However, appears he needs to learns about honesty and commitment. Still pretty important in the world, well maybe not the perverse world of college athletics- but again, that’s me. By that standard, appears he’s got a smidge of maturing to do in this regard.

If I was him I would select where I wanted to go to receive an education - wherever it is. That’s what I did, selected b/w Iowa, Nebraska, or Wisconsin. Driving distance and community were the primary drivers. Alabama wouldn’t have made the list for a myriad of reasons- mostly southern rednecks, humidity, academics, distance from family and friends,etc. But that was me- picked for a ‘school’ ….hopefully he did too???

However, appears he needs to learns about honesty and commitment. Still pretty important in the world, well maybe not the perverse world of college athletics- but again, that’s me. By that standard, appears he’s got a smidge of maturing to do in this regard.
Tuscaloosa is not as redneck as you think. Academics are pretty good too.
Like Iowa doesn't have rednecks... lol
Every state has rednecks.
Not defending Bama but your stereotypes are not accurate.
Some of the nicest and polite people on the planet.

Agree with most of your post cecil.

I am starting to not give a shit. This is all out of the fans' control. We either land the 17 or 18 year old kid or we don't.

The only thing that matters is the 2 deeps the week before our 1st game in September, 2023, because, as we all know, we could lose players after spring ball.

Yeah, out trying to get mo money. Then give Bama another chance to raise the stakes.

Good move really. He might not turned out to be schitt... Take the money while you can, kid.
Thats exactly what i posted before. A genius move to make the most nil possible. Kid is set now, nfl or no

Reactions: hawktech
Tuscaloosa is not as redneck as you think. Academics are pretty good too.
Like Iowa doesn't have rednecks... lol
Every state has rednecks.
Not defending Bama but your stereotypes are not accurate.
Some of the nicest and polite people on the planet.
I found it to be a little racist in my experience which was a while ago. White guy dating a non white girl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT