ADVERTISEMENT

This meltdown

Thats exactly what i posted before. A genius move to make the most nil possible. Kid is set now, nfl or no
Wasn't there an NFL guy who refused to play after signing a huge contract? His teammates were then begging him to play in the middle of the year and he told them no? I hope Kadyn goes down that route.

Reactions: Bishop1971
He sent out a tweet yesterday inviting everyone to his decision at school at 8:45AM tomorrow.
Kid is a basket case.
Uh…….invite your new friends and brothers from Alabama. I think I’ll be making my oatmeal at about 8:30 tomorrow morning

Wasn't there an NFL guy who refused to play after signing a huge contract? His teammates were then begging him to play in the middle of the year and he told them no? I hope Kadyn goes down that route.
I remember that i think. Didn't he get a massive signing bonus and saw no need to put his body in danger. Or lost all caring about football with a full bank account

I remember that i think. Didn't he get a massive signing bonus and saw no need to put his body in danger. Or lost all caring about football with a full bank account
Yeah. Might of been the WUW podcast when Jeremiah Sirles was on last telling that story. I don't think he dropped the name though.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Jeesh - I took a 5-minute stroll on Twitter - can't imagine what it's like on here.

2022-12-20-16-07-51.jpg

I am sure it is bad but for Terry Roberts to say this as a guy people loved, I don't get it.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
I found it to be a little racist in my experience which was a while ago. White guy dating a non white girl.
I used to live down south. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Will do anything for their neighbors black or white. I have also lived in some of the countries biggest cities and couldn't believe all the terrible, racist, mean spirited people. Once saw a man bulldoze over an old lady knocking her to the ground in L.A. dozens of people just walked around her and went about their way without a care.

I found it to be a little racist in my experience which was a while ago. White guy dating a non white girl.
My daughter graduated from Bama with a BS. Been there many times, I didn't have that experience Bishop. My take on the deal is that whites and blacks have been living together so long that they now have respect for each other. Wife and I had a favorite bar, 70-100 people. 98% black. Treated like gold for the four years we visited several times a year. The black owners and patrons made sure we were welcome. Restaurants and bars we went in that were predominantly white ,same thing
Whites treated the blacks with the utmost respect as did we.
I don't think they give a shit about color.
Not saying there aren't some podunk dipshits out in the sticks that are racist.
That's every state.
Can one be an racist in Iowa City and get away with it? Tuscaloosa is no different.
Politician's want everyone to believe shit that's not happening in the real world.
They have an agenda.
Those who don't see it are fools.
Everywhere I go blacks and whites are in harmony except the news and MS media don't want you to believe it.
I get around a bit so I've experienced this all over the country.
The most racist place I've ever been is Atlanta, it's not the white people that are racist in Atlanta.

I used to live down south. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Will do anything for their neighbors black or white. I have also lived in some of the countries biggest cities and couldn't believe all the terrible, racist, mean spirited people. Once saw a man bulldoze over an old lady knocking her to the ground in L.A. dozens of people just walked around her and went about their way without a care.
LA is probably the worst place I've ever been. Its been close to 30 years since i was in Alabama but we didn't get treated very well at all. Times do change though.

Reactions: Sett1997
My daughter graduated from Bama with a BS. Been there many times, I didn't have that experience Bishop. My take on the deal is that whites and blacks have been living together so long that they now have respect for each other. Wife and I had a favorite bar, 70-100 people. 98% black. Treated like gold for the four years we visited several times a year. The black owners and patrons made sure we were welcome. Restaurants and bars we went in that were predominantly white ,same thing
That's every state.
Can one be an racist in Iowa City and get away with it? Tuscaloosa is no different.
Politician's want everyone to believe shit that's not happening in the real world.
They have an agenda.
Everywhere I go blacks and whites are in harmony except the news and MS media don't want you to believe it.
The most racist place I've ever been is Atlanta, it's not the white people that are racist in Atlanta.
My experience was almost 30 years ago so i admitted it could definitely be different now. I forget how old i am sometimes

Reactions: Sett1997
LA is probably the worst place I've ever been. Its been close to 30 years since i was in Alabama but we didn't get treated very well at all. Times do change though.
They do. Not saying you're wrong though. I had a few encounters with some not so great people. However from everything I heard before moving down south I was shocked how wrong the stereotypes were. Truly some of the best people I ever met are from down there. I can't say the same about our big cities.

They do. Not saying you're wrong though. I had a few encounters with some not so great people. However from everything I heard before moving down south I was shocked how wrong the stereotypes were. Truly some of the best people I ever met are from down there. I can't say the same about our big cities.
Not so great people everywhere though. Even Iowa city as much as I love it. I also love Miami, go figure.

Reactions: Auger
And those cities, unfortunately, end up controlling the majority of votes.

Tuscaloosa is not as redneck as you think. Academics are pretty good too.
Like Iowa doesn't have rednecks... lol
Every state has rednecks.
Not defending Bama but your stereotypes are not accurate.
Some of the nicest and polite people on the planet.
I remember reading somewhere that many New Yorkers of Jewish descent used to enroll at Alabama in the 30's and 40's because the Ivy Leagues would only accept a small number of them. Mel Allen was one of those...... So the school itself... Maybe not as redneck as one would think. The State that's up for debate. The more you know

My experience was almost 30 years ago so i admitted it could definitely be different now. I forget how old i am sometimes

Experiences are tied to the people you have associated with, not the time or the location,... Nice people and assholes coexist everywhere, and they always will.

That's every state.
They have an agenda.
Interesting. I haven’t experienced that in Atlanta once.

Why not wrestle four years at Iowa, get your degree, then go in as an otc and be a Seal?Makes more sense to me.
Edit: Is he considering flipping to Navy or just thinking of enlisting out of high school?
If the rumor is true that he's leaning toward this?

Last edited:
Interesting. I haven’t experienced that in Atlanta once.
Maybe I was on the wrong side of town. Lol
Hotel by the ap. We were just there overnight for a morning flight to Spain. It was at restaurants (yes plural) totally ignored twice and couldn't get served. Local places within walking distance.
Ended up getting food at a convenience store and going back to the room.
It was pretty bizarre, I've experienced major attitudes at ATL as well , it being a major hub.
Glad you have had good experiences B&G.

lol, ok. Im sure they’re polite, but they are racist AF. I’ve been to Bama. It’s a small population state full of good ol boys. You‘re story about LA sounds like bullshit, and probably is.

Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT