ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Re: your 2nd question, not nearly as exciting as the tour at your wife’s rear.

Not nearly as exciting as reminding your dumbass that Russia started the second world war allied with Hitler.

Not nearly as exciting as reminding your dumbass that Russia started the second world war allied with Hitler.

Wow! This is news to me.…and everyone else in the western hemisphere. You need to relay this to someone in Foggy Bottom stat.
In other news, Soviets plant the sickle and hammer over the Reichstag. America loses 440k while the Soviets lose 27.5 M. Hitler devoted 80% of his war effort at the Soviets. Thank ‘em!

I'm sure a group with no actual defense agreement makes NATO shake in their boots. Meanwhile, who are the Sauds buying weapons from? Ain't Russia.

I mean, Russia can't even beat Ukraine armed with NATO hand me downs. China can't even cross a small sea to defeat Taiwan. Hell, the Sauds needed America to keep Saddam from making them his bitch.

I'm sure a group with no actual defense agreement makes NATO shake in their boots. Meanwhile, who are the Sauds buying weapons from? Ain't Russia.

I mean, Russia can't even beat Ukraine armed with NATO hand me downs. China can't even cross a small sea to defeat Taiwan. Hell, the Sauds needed America to keep Saddam from making them his bitch.
Outside of Grenada, who have we beaten?

Russia is fighting all of Europe right now. They have set up cauldrons all over with just 1 exit. The dumbasses are in a meat grinder.

China has zero interest in invading Taiwan. They have the clocks and the time.

Mods, please kick Nat from this thread. This is a thread in support of Ukraine and it people. They were brutally invaded by Russia and have suffered terrible violence at the unprovoked hands of Russia(**** Russia). They have kidnapped children, raped girls and woman, mutilated and tortured Ukrainian civilians and this piece of garbage is defending them. FU Nat, please go away you piece of Russian supporting garbage.

Ironic Finland is finally joining NATO at the same time learning how weak and pathetic Russia's army really is. Russia is so weak they can't even capture this tiny little town of Bakhmut after 8 months of fighting. LOL at them ever trying for Finland.

Meanwhile, India is a part of the QSD which China calls Asian NATO.

India doesn't give a shit about Russia or China and it is laughable to think they'd side with either of them if shit hit the fan. Not surprising a Russian stooge would try and cite the SCO as some kind of counter to NATO.

It’s a shame those countries have to take on all the problems of a drunken illiterate crumbling backwater country like ruSSia.

How are those 1950’s tanks at the front treating your comrades?
Well, a month ago, Zalushny said those old tanks have taken over 257k Ukronazi lives. So, not well.

Meanwhile, India is a part of the QSD which China calls Asian NATO.

India doesn't give a shit about Russia or China and it is laughable to think they'd side with either of them if shit hit the fan. Not surprising a Russian stooge would try and cite the SCO as some kind of counter to NATO.
India owes its existence to Russia. Learn what happened in ‘71. India has partnered up with Russia in The INSTC. Read the foreign press. Trade has grown significantly. They can’t wait to spit on the Lymies.

Mods, please kick Nat from this thread. This is a thread in support of Ukraine and it people. They were brutally invaded by Russia and have suffered terrible violence at the unprovoked hands of Russia(**** Russia). They have kidnapped children, raped girls and woman, mutilated and tortured Ukrainian civilians and this piece of garbage is defending them. FU Nat, please go away you piece of Russian supporting garbage.
Ahhh. Censorship. Biden and Z have a job for you.

Wow! This is news to me.…and everyone else in the western hemisphere. You need to relay this to someone in Foggy Bottom stat.
In other news, Soviets plant the sickle and hammer over the Reichstag. America loses 440k while the Soviets lose 27.5 M. Hitler devoted 80% of his war effort at the Soviets. Thank ‘em!
Autocracy, Orthodoxy, Nationalism. I’m sad for you and your pathetic botfarm.

Fs7bVQhWwAEwuc7

Reactions: HawkMD and VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT