ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Wow! This is news to me.…and everyone else in the western hemisphere. You need to relay this to someone in Foggy Bottom stat.
In other news, Soviets plant the sickle and hammer over the Reichstag. America loses 440k while the Soviets lose 27.5 M. Hitler devoted 80% of his war effort at the Soviets. Thank ‘em!
Maybe the Soviets shouldn't have signed the non-aggression pact with Germany and divied up Poland with them in 1939. Maybe the Soviets shouldn't have invaded Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

Maybe they shouldn't have stood by as Germany invaded Norway, Denmark, Belgium the Netherlands and France and provided Germany with oil and other raw materials.

Seems to have bit them in the ass when they were invaded by Germany in June 1941.

Stalin probably shouldn't have tossed Hitler's salad from 1939-41.

This idea my be older than some realize-these are German robots at Normandy in 1944.

imageDownload

98108.jpg

Maybe the Soviets shouldn't have signed the non-aggression pact with Germany and divied up Poland with them in 1939. Maybe the Soviets shouldn't have invaded Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

Maybe they shouldn't have stood by as Germany invaded Norway, Denmark, Belgium the Netherlands and France and provided Germany with oil and other raw materials.

Seems to have bit them in the ass when they were invaded by Germany in June 1941.

Stalin probably shouldn't have tossed Hitler's salad from 1939-41.
You forgot slicing off parts of Romania. To be fair to you, it’s hard to keep things straight with so much Russian aggression going on.

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-...e&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_03

AP story about Zelenskyy’s visit to Poland. It does highlight some stress in a strong alliance, in particular grain shipments and strain from refugees. Poland gets it, though. Russia has to be stopped.
Maybe it’s an AP thing, but they are spelling his name Zelenskyy, now. And, they refer to his wife, Olena, as Zelenska. Anyone know why?

The 120 mm M984 extended-range DPICM mortar round was developed by the US Army Ordnance. It is a 120mm caliber mortar cluster munition that can carry a variety of payloads including either 54 M80 dual-purpose submunitions or six mines.-WIKI

Slow rolling weapons to Taiwan is an unfortunate byproduct of the Ukraine war.

Taiwan will need them sooner or later...the faster they get them the better.
China is years away from being able to project enough forces to seize Taiwan. I predict an anaconda style economic assault, then a soft blockade, then the invasion, unless Xi finally gets some opposition.
I'm okay with the weapons going to Ukraine now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT