ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

You mean vs Republicans in control and turning a blind eye to Russian aggression?

Cause Putin couldn't wait for 2028 since Dems supported NATO.
President Biden green lit to Putin a minor incursion of Russian forces into Ukraine. That was a thing that actually happened.

While we are dealing in actual history Russia is 2 for 2 on invading Ukraine while a Democrat is in the White House.

I know it stings but that’s how the history of this war is written.

GOkUtuSWIAABKNd
If convicted they should be hung.

President Biden green lit to Putin a minor incursion of Russian forces into Ukraine. That was a thing that actually happened.

While we are dealing in actual history Russia is 2 for 2 on invading Ukraine while a Democrat is in the White House.

I know it stings but that’s how the history of this war is written.
You conveniently ignore Turd's efforts to destabilize NATO...a MAJOR element in Europe.

Sometimes I wish they would send 100 drones configured for firebombing and just aim them to hit anywhere in Moscow.

Reactions: HawkMD
You conveniently ignore Turd's efforts to destabilize NATO...a MAJOR element in Europe.
No, Trump was calling out NATO members for not pulling their own weight and commitment for funding the organization. He was sick of the United States paying for everything and Europe getting to live under that umbrella without any skin in the game.

First to be delivered before the end of the year but this doesn't seem fast enough.

To be fair each nation donating the F-16s needs to balance deliveries of new planes, and, there is a limit to how many F-16s Ukraine can integrate immediately. A time frame of several years might be appropriate for winning the war and positioning Ukraine to join the EU and NATO. Planes will be lost to combat, weather, poor piloting... A flow of jets is needed. I just wish there was another platform in the mix.

Trump was 100 percent correct to call out NATO for lack of commitment, funding, manning and R&D. He was also 100 percent correct for calling them out for developing a dependency on Russian fossil fuels, and through that funding Putins military. History has proven Trump to be correct in Europe.

Expecting the F 16, a 50 year old design, to turn the tables in Ukraine is laughable. It’s just a band aid. Other countries are giving theirs up to replace them with something that could actually fend off the Russians.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkMD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT