ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

GRrBk2jbMAA1obV

Reactions: Torg and HawkMD
Just about American oil and gas interests according to our resident trailer trash.
You might try learning about international politics as well as Russian/Ukrainian culture/politics. Then you wouldn't seem so stupid. Of course you know the word trailer trash is actually a reference to white trash which is actually a slam on blacks.

I suppose you supported the Bush wars fighting for our freedoms?

Russia seems determined to conquer a pile of rubble.

Ukraine war briefing: Ukrainian army confirms retreat from part of key town of Chasiv Yar​

Fall of strategically important town in eastern Ukraine would bring Moscow closer to aim of capturing entire Donetsk region.

• Sad
Reactions: h-hawk and DFSNOLE
Russia seems determined to conquer a pile of rubble.

Ukraine war briefing: Ukrainian army confirms retreat from part of key town of Chasiv Yar​

Fall of strategically important town in eastern Ukraine would bring Moscow closer to aim of capturing entire Donetsk region.

Once again we have to remind ourselves that after WW2 there was a promise of "never again". Unfortunately self preservation must override the risk of taking on dictators.

Reactions: Torg and HawkMD
You might try learning about international politics as well as Russian/Ukrainian culture/politics. Then you wouldn't seem so stupid. Of course you know the word trailer trash is actually a reference to white trash which is actually a slam on blacks.

I suppose you supported the Bush wars fighting for our freedoms?

🤣🤣
you might want to get checked for autism, no offense. My first undergrad degree was in history w/a concentration in Eastern European studies.

Your responses are so laced with fallacies and falsehoods but you lack the self awareness to recognize that. It’s almost as if you’re an actual Russian bot. The Jackson Hinkle of HROT.

Let me guess, Gulf War One in 1991 wasn’t a legitimate act of removing an aggressor state in your mind? There are distinct differences between that and Enduring Freedom, and most people recognize that.

Last edited:
🤣🤣
you might want to get checked for autism, no offense. My first undergrad degree was in history w/a concentration in Eastern European studies.

Your responses are so laced with fallacies and falsehoods but you lack the self awareness to recognize that. It’s almost as if you’re an actual Russian bot. The Jackson Hinkle of HROT.

Let me guess, Gulf War One in 1991 wasn’t a legitimate act of removing an aggressor state in your mind? There are distinct differences between that and Enduring Freedom, and most people recognize that.
You apparently got indoctrinated. My grad degree included east euro studies and Ive lived there.

You can tell someone is lying as tge resort to insults over discussion and that is where you went immediately.

Following a muted first reaction to Ukraine's intent to seek a NATO Membership Action Plan (MAP) at the Bucharest summit (ref A), Foreign Minister Lavrov and other senior officials have reiterated strong opposition, stressing that Russia would view further eastward expansion as a potential military threat.

#FinlandInNATO

Reactions: Torg and h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT