ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

On Lib TV this morning the talked about a Vanderbilt University poll of MAGAs that netted an 80 percent approval rating for Putin. How does a brutal dictator gain such favor in the US?
Propaganda and disinformation coupled with internet/smart phones/social media is our Achilles heal. These people are conditioned to getting both their reality and their history from Russian paid for influencers and propagandists. They no longer even have to work hard at it or be sophisticated. Their trained brainwashed minions will believe anything. Like people in Springfield eating pets.

"In a comment to RBC-Ukraine, the Head of the Сenter of Military Law Researches, Oleksandr Musiienko, expressed the opinion that these could have been provocations carried out by Russia with the help of Belarus.

"This was no accident. It was a test of the reaction of Ukraine's Air Force. Additionally, I wouldn't rule out that it was also an attempt to detect the location of air defense systems and conduct reconnaissance. I don't exclude the possibility that this could indicate that Russia is preparing to resume attacks and airstrikes from Belarus. These are the theories I have for now," Musiienko said.

At the same time, the expert does not rule out the possibility that it could have been a coincidence, stating that it could have been just an "incident."

"But for some reason, I don't believe that, knowing what has happened from the Belarusian direction in the past. That's why I think these are deliberate actions," Musiienko added."

Reactions: VodkaSam and HawkMD

"In a comment to RBC-Ukraine, the Head of the Сenter of Military Law Researches, Oleksandr Musiienko, expressed the opinion that these could have been provocations carried out by Russia with the help of Belarus.

"This was no accident. It was a test of the reaction of Ukraine's Air Force. Additionally, I wouldn't rule out that it was also an attempt to detect the location of air defense systems and conduct reconnaissance. I don't exclude the possibility that this could indicate that Russia is preparing to resume attacks and airstrikes from Belarus. These are the theories I have for now," Musiienko said.

At the same time, the expert does not rule out the possibility that it could have been a coincidence, stating that it could have been just an "incident."

"But for some reason, I don't believe that, knowing what has happened from the Belarusian direction in the past. That's why I think these are deliberate actions," Musiienko added."

Belarus is going to FAFO.

GYPX0uQX0AAJZ2r

On Lib TV this morning the talked about a Vanderbilt University poll of MAGAs that netted an 80 percent approval rating for Putin. How does a brutal dictator gain such favor in the US?

By taking over social media websites with bots and fake accounts and pushing propaganda 24/7 at Americans.
And having his buddies "invest" in those sites, bailing out a billionaire who out-kicked his coverage and turning his brain into mush, as well.

#LongGame

NATO should've shot them down.

Then denied any involvement.

NATO should've shot them down.

Then denied any involvement.
Amen-the only thing these thugs will understand is brute force. Hope Sullivan realizes this before it is too late for Europe...and the rest of the world.

Reactions: Torg
With all the used gear people are sending to Ukraine, someone should write new lyrics to Fleetwood Mac's Second Hand News song.

Have there been other wars won with hand-me-downs?

Yes, I'm saying the West should step up and give Ukraine the good stuff, the new stuff. Maybe not the long-range new stuff, because that's a different issue. But we're supplying Ukraine with arms in sort of the same way we dump bad infant formula on the 3rd world

With all the used gear people are sending to Ukraine, someone should write new lyrics to Fleetwood Mac's Second Hand News song.

Have there been other wars won with hand-me-downs?

Yes, I'm saying the West should step up and give Ukraine the good stuff, the new stuff. Maybe not the long-range new stuff, because that's a different issue. But we're supplying Ukraine with arms in sort of the same way we dump bad infant formula on the 3rd world
At the beginning of WW2 after France fell, among other military supplies, the US rushed 500,000 surplus Springfield rifles to the UK to help replace the losses at Dunkirk. Eventually we loaned them 50 obsolete destroyers as well for a 99 year lease in Newfoundland.
PS I missed this was a rhetorical question:)

Last edited:
At the beginning of WW2 after France fell, among other military supplies, the US rushed 500,000 rifles to the UK to help replace the losses at Dunkirk. Eventually we loaned them 50 obsolete destroyers as well for a 99 year lease in Newfoundland.
Good points and fair enough - but that wasn't instead of the good stuff. Moreover, we aren't pretending to be neutral in this war.

Our allies and our MIC are absolutely playing us and this war to maximize profit and get better toys for themselves. Nothing new about that, of course, but this seems both more cynical and less covered by the press than usual.

Reactions: Torg and h-hawk
At the beginning of WW2 after France fell, among other military supplies, the US rushed 500,000 rifles to the UK to help replace the losses at Dunkirk. Eventually we loaned them 50 obsolete destroyers as well for a 99 year lease in Newfoundland.
It's a great shame of U.S. history that we charged our longtime ally and "special friend" usurious interest and insane concessions for floating garbagetrucks while at the same time giving everything that Stalin asked for to the Soviet military for free and often at the expense of our own military preparedness. And we were never thanked or even acknowledged for it.

Reactions: Torg
Propaganda and disinformation coupled with internet/smart phones/social media is our Achilles heal. These people are conditioned to getting both their reality and their history from Russian paid for influencers and propagandists. They no longer even have to work hard at it or be sophisticated. Their trained brainwashed minions will believe anything. Like people in Springfield eating pets.
The bots and influencers / useful idiots post here. This thread has put a lot of people on ignore for me after posting Russian propaganda.

You should be ashamed at the stupid shit you post, but then again, ignorance is bliss.
I’m proud and not ashamed to say I wouldn’t sent 1 penny of money to Ukraine before I used to better USA and people here comrade. The mirror will show you embarrassing

Throwing good money after bad.

Ukrainian crews maintaining the M1 Abrams main battle tanks supplied by the U.S. from September have complained of numerous issues with the vehicles, according to a report from CNN on May 29. Most notably, they stated that the vehicles had a number of technical issues, including vulnerability of electronic components to condensation. With the vehicles having taken heavy losses in engagement with Russian forces from February, including to drones, anti tank missiles and the guns of T-72 tanks, the personal lamented that the Abrams also lacked sufficient armour for modern battlefields. One servicemen stated that this was particularly serious since the tanks were a “number one target” when they appeared on the frontlines. More significantly than their military value, the effect on Ukrainian morale of losing the long awaited vehicles, which had been portrayed across local and Western media as a game changer, made destruction of Abrams tanks a valuable opportunity for Russia forces, with the first losses occurring within hours of their appearance on the front.

Throwing good money after bad.

Ukrainian crews maintaining the M1 Abrams main battle tanks supplied by the U.S. from September have complained of numerous issues with the vehicles, according to a report from CNN on May 29. Most notably, they stated that the vehicles had a number of technical issues, including vulnerability of electronic components to condensation. With the vehicles having taken heavy losses in engagement with Russian forces from February, including to drones, anti tank missiles and the guns of T-72 tanks, the personal lamented that the Abrams also lacked sufficient armour for modern battlefields. One servicemen stated that this was particularly serious since the tanks were a “number one target” when they appeared on the frontlines. More significantly than their military value, the effect on Ukrainian morale of losing the long awaited vehicles, which had been portrayed across local and Western media as a game changer, made destruction of Abrams tanks a valuable opportunity for Russia forces, with the first losses occurring within hours of their appearance on the front.

And it doesn't help when the US replaces their secret armor with the ordinary stuff. Then you only give Ukraine 31 of the more than 10,000 the US has, with around 4,000 being the older model. The US should have sent 100s which would have made a difference. Sending so few only made their use inefficient and a novelty for trophy hunters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT