ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

The ability to identify and knock out nearly ALL of those Russian ammo depots with HIMARS and other precision guided systems (guided ordnance, drones, etc) has paid off bigly.

Made much of the Russian military forces sitting ducks. And I'm sure few of them knew what was happening, until supplies just quit showing up.

FcTZqf4XwAEqEWD

I don’t want to be a killjoy, but this is the point at which I really worry that Russia will do something crazy at that nuke plant. Like so many of you I have been using up Google Earth to track the movement, and there has not been much in that section. Hopefully Russians pull back? Seems unlikely. Putin wants that plant.
The world, I’m looking at you, China, needs to make sure Russia knows they are being watched.

I don’t want to be a killjoy, but this is the point at which I really worry that Russia will do something crazy at that nuke plant. Like so many of you I have been using up Google Earth to track the movement, and there has not been much in that section. Hopefully Russians pull back? Seems unlikely. Putin wants that plant.
The world, I’m looking at you, China, needs to make sure Russia knows they are being watched.
That IMHO has always been the case. When the war is at point of losing would be most dangerous.

I think 7 months later after debating it, for sure I feel Russia nuclear arsenal is pathetic and full of duds. No way in hell they spent trillions to maintain like we have. Which is not to say they don’t have hundreds that will work. More to say they know they will be turned to glass and can’t do the same in return so the Mutual Assured Destruction doctrine won’t apply, just their assured destruction. I think that causes army not to go through if ordered.

Several people have said this but I truly want to thank everyone who is contributing to this thread. I don't watch the news and legitimately all my Ukraine/Russia news comes from here. This thread is amazing.

Slava Ukraini 🙌
Agreed! The coverage on MSNhas waned to almost nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT