ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

It seems like every half hour there is more stunning video and news.

"The 73rd Marine Center of the SSO operates behind enemy lines. During a special reconnaissance in the temporarily occupied territory, a combat group of the SSO of Ukraine came across an enemy position. The Russian armored personnel carrier and personnel of the occupiers found there were destroyed."

Last edited:
So this is why they have not destroyed the super bridge yet-they plan to reclaim southern Crimea through Russia! LOL!

FcPGzz2WQAA6c3s
I highly doubt Ukraine attempts an offensive that goes through hundreds of miles of actual Russian, not former Ukrainian, territory. I like the ambition though!

Reactions: MitchLL and HawkMD
It would be hilarious to see Ukraine move into Russia, claim a large swatch of Russia on their border as a neutral/safe zone similar to what Israel does with Palestine and then use it to attack Crimea. I don't think they will, but I'm not certain Russia could stop them if they did. It would make sense to create a large neutral zone to try and push them out of easy artillery range of Russia as I'm sure Russia will continue to lob missiles at them even after they're pushed out. Ukraine may need to go into Russia to force concessions out of Russia.

It would be hilarious to see Ukraine move into Russia, claim a large swatch of Russia on their border as a neutral/safe zone similar to what Israel does with Palestine and then use it to attack Crimea. I don't think they will, but I'm not certain Russia could stop them if they did. It would make sense to create a large neutral zone to try and push them out of easy artillery range of Russia as I'm sure Russia will continue to lob missiles at them even after they're pushed out. Ukraine may need to go into Russia to force concessions out of Russia.
Would be interesting to see if any countries would drop support if Ukraine put confirmed boots on the ground in mother Russia.

Would be interesting to see if any countries would drop support if Ukraine put confirmed boots on the ground in mother Russia.
Ukraine is playing the game too masterfully to do that. They know the flow of equipment, money, and training is premised upon expulsion of Russia from Ukraine. They doing very well right now but sustaining success depends upon further influxes from the West, and that would end invade Russia.

Ukraine is playing the game too masterfully to do that. They know the flow of equipment, money, and training is premised upon expulsion of Russia from Ukraine. They doing very well right now but sustaining success depends upon further influxes from the West, and that would end invade Russia.
I agree. They need to regain their territory, and immediately become members of NATO.

Reactions: MitchLL

Soldier of 93rd brigade: Do you remember about news from which all have to fu..g amaze? Well, they not advertized yet, all enjoyable ahead

I wonder if they really did bag that General.

Reactions: h-hawk
Russian collaborants, defected chiefs, police (for examle, police of Kupiansk betrayed almost all) are fleing to Svatove, Luhansk oblast. Russian reserves reportedly are hastly deploying on Svatove - Kreminna line. this is mostly 3rd Corps [ed. note: this is a freshly formed unit], which now move from the south of Donetsk oblast to the north of Luhansk oblast, but maybe some other units also will be moved there

Instead of being able to commit this new formation to an offensive the Russians are splitting it up to plug gaps.

When I read these stories about all the problems created by having an excess of Russian POWs, I revert back to thinking about Bucha.

Then I think what I could do with Russian POWs.

I have no mercy.

Reactions: EagleHawk
When I read these stories about all the problems created by having an excess of Russian POWs, I revert back to thinking about Bucha.
Then I think what I could do with Russian POWs.
I have no mercy.
It's very possible that these prisoners are conscripts that the Russians raised in Luhansk and Donetsk that want nothing to do with the war, were not at all involved in atrocities.

In the same vein that not every soldier that returned from Vietnam was a bloodthirsty baby-killer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT