ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Putin knows he can't win a conventional war so once again he has resorted to targeting civilians and infrastructure to try and diminish the will of the Ukrainians. I don't think that approach will work either, unless he kills everyone. The resolve of the Ukrainians is too strong.
Putin is intelligent enough to know that inflicting mass civilian casualties and deaths won't break resistance to a foreign invader. It didn't work in WW2, for us in Vietnam, or for the Russians in Afghanistan. There's no conclusion to be drawn other than he's evil AF and just wants to burn it all down.

Putin is intelligent enough to know that inflicting mass civilian casualties and deaths won't break resistance to a foreign invader. It didn't work in WW2, for us in Vietnam, or for the Russians in Afghanistan. There's no conclusion to be drawn other than he's evil AF and just wants to burn it all down.
Is it possible that Putin has lost control of the operation? I was reading somewhere online today that there are 4-6 different "head" command factions who may or may not be communicating and may be operating on their own by choice.

Also, is it possible that Putin has given up and just not told his armed forces?

I have spent a lot of time lurking on Google looking at that base. There are several in Crimea that have been ripe to get hit. The Ukrainians have made great strides in bringing the war directly to the Russians on turf they occupy in the last month. Hopefully a lot of the civilians pack up and move back to Russia.

I agree. Russia is a mob. Whatever is good and bad for a mob is good and bad for Russia. If it is bad for a mob to have to time to lick wounds over 5 years, then Mexico can GTFO.

It would be easier for the terrorist nation to cover up their genocide if the victims are not allowed access to the crime scene(Mariupol among others) for five years.

That $200,000,000,000 of wealth Putin has acquired makes for a lot of bribes. I wonder how much it cost him to buy Mexican influence?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT