ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

It would be easier for the terrorist nation to cover up their genocide if the victims are not allowed access to the crime scene(Mariupol among others) for five years.

That $200,000,000,000 of wealth Putin has acquired makes for a lot of bribes. I wonder how much it cost him to buy Mexican influence?
Unmasking Russia’s war crimes is part and parcel of a Ukrainian win. The recent blitzkrieg catching Russia with it’s dick hanging out in the wind was huge in that regard.

Last edited:
fc_tulhxwaa_8rg-800x520.png

All these videos of equipment left behind really paint a picture of a Russian military terrified to go to battle knowing how many tanks and APVs and trucks the Ukrainians have taken out. They would rather literally run away then drive them away. So you can forget about them charging forward into combat. They only go forward into an undefended city to loot.

All these videos of equipment left behind really paint a picture of a Russian military terrified to go to battle knowing how many tanks and APVs and trucks the Ukrainians have taken out. They would rather literally run away then drive them away. So you can forget about them charging forward into combat. They only go forward into an undefended city to loot.
I wonder if Ukraine is able to replace their losses for this offensive just from captured equipment. That would be amazing.

An increasingly desperate Putin is threatening to restrict grains shipments out of the Black Sea. He's using the same lies as before, that the grain is going to rich nations as he attempts to split allies, and build anger around the world. This time he seems a little more forceful and pointed in his threats, with a special emphasis towards Turkey.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/07/europe/russia-ukraine-grain-ports-intl/index.html

An increasingly desperate Putin is threatening to restrict grains shipments out of the Black Sea. He's using the same lies as before, that the grain is going to rich nations as he attempts to split allies, and build anger around the world. This time he seems a little more forceful and pointed in his threats, with a special emphasis towards Turkey.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/07/europe/russia-ukraine-grain-ports-intl/index.html
Be a shame to have to take out their Black Sea fleet.

Putin also has another conflict brewing on his flank. Along with the Armenian / Azerbaijani conflict, over 100 people have been killed in clashes between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. I am not happy about people dying, but it's one more problem for the thug to have to deal with. I believe all four nations involved in these two conflicts are member nations of the coalition of former corners of the USSR that Putin leads.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/18/asia/kyrgystan-tajikstan-border-conflict-putin-intl-hnk/index.html

Be a shame to have to take out their Black Sea fleet.
That would be up to the Turks, and has been mentioned many times, the Turks are trying to straddle the fence. The Turks are keeping Western forces out of the Black Sea by exercising their control over the Bosporous. Straits. I suppose more air assets could be moved into Greece and Romania, but ships are still needed.

Putin also has another conflict brewing on his flank. Along with the Armenian / Azerbaijani conflict, over 100 people have been killed in clashes between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. I am not happy about people dying, but it's one more problem for the thug to have to deal with. I believe all four nations involved in these two conflicts are member nations of the coalition of former corners of the USSR that Putin leads.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/18/asia/kyrgystan-tajikstan-border-conflict-putin-intl-hnk/index.html
If all the "Stans" start getting after it, that certainly makes it harder for Russia. Hopefully Russia simple runs out of juice and their empire crumbles.

In a statement to CNN, the United Nations said that under the Black Sea Grain Initiative, roughly [70%] of "grains and other foodstuffs" have made it to [middle- and upper]-income countries

Is the glass 30% full, or 70% empty?

Reactions: h-hawk
If all the "Stans" start getting after it, that certainly makes it harder for Russia. Hopefully Russia simple runs out of juice and their empire crumbles.
The tricky thing is Russia is obligated to send troops when any of the nations is threatened. I don't know what the rules are for when the nations are attacking each other. Putin has already deployed soldiers to Belarus and Kazakhstan to prop up their rulers.

Insert NelsonMuntzHaHah.gif

Reactions: HawkMD and h-hawk

Tough to "drive them away" if your supply lines don't/can't bring you more fuel, though.

In fact, it's tough to drive them IN TO combat w/o fuel as well.

In a statement to CNN, the United Nations said that under the Black Sea Grain Initiative, roughly [70%] of "grains and other foodstuffs" have made it to [middle- and upper]-income countries

Is the glass 30% full, or 70% empty?
I don't know. What's normal? If this is similar to prior years, then it's not a problem. If it's a significant reduction in grain shipments to developing countries, then it's a major humanitarian problem.

Reactions: h-hawk
I don't know. What's normal? If this is similar to prior years, then it's not a problem. If it's a significant reduction in grain shipments to developing countries, then it's a major humanitarian problem.

Which will be singularly Russia’s fault. Russia should be further held accountable for their hostile, aggressive, and depraved actions by all legal means necessary.

What is interesting is that there are ostensibly 54,650 Russians KIA in 7 months. I do not believe this includes Wagner Group, Chechens, forces raised internally in Ukraine, those dying in accidents, or of illness, or wounds later in Russia/Crimea after being treated, etc. In comparison, in Vietnam over the course of 20 years, there were "only" 40,934 confirmed KIA. There were another 9K who died in accidents, 5.3K who "died of wounds", etc. I am not minimizing those losses but simply comparing those of Russia. Who knows what the total "deaths in Ukraine" number is for Russian forces...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT