ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Last edited:
Hope his running skills are top notch too.

star-wars.gif

Hope his running skills are top notch too.

I used a laughing emoji but he kind of has a special needs (not making fun of special needs, just making an observation), Napoleon Dynamite thing going on. If this is where Russia is at with their reserves/recruits, while perhaps a step up from 55-year old drunken slobs, things are just going to get worse for them...

We have by far the most to give them and this would also open the floodgates for other nations to donate modern armor.

"US Could Provide Tanks to Ukrainian Army, Says Senior Pentagon Official"

If we havn't already we need to bring some Ukrainian tank crews here, train them on how to use our tanks then send them back home to train others on how to use our tanks.

Reactions: h-hawk
If we havn't already we need to bring some Ukrainian tank crews here, train them on how to use our tanks then send them back home to train others on how to use our tanks.
I'm not so sure we would give them our best tanks/technology without us being directly involved with air support. I do not think we would risk the capture of the equipment without our ability to first destroy it ourselves if need be.

I'm not so sure we would give them our best tanks/technology without us being directly involved with air support. I do not think we would risk the capture of the equipment without our ability to first destroy it ourselves if need be.

Is any tech on the Abrams classified?

Reactions: h-hawk
I will admit I don't know the details of how the Russian army functions and deploys. But let's say that Russia raises 2M soldiers to deploy. What does that look like? It would seem that their tank supply is being depleted and they are fielding some old shit right now. Are they going to charge across fields on foot? Or are they just going to hunker down in buildings in captured cities like cockroaches? It's not like they are jihadis willing to blow themselves up in a wave of suicide bombings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT