ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

No, bro.

The Ukrainian military is NOT any stronger because of allies like the US and Western Europe providing them assets and intel.

In fact, w/o that "alliance", I think Ukraine would have won this war months ago - hands down!!!

Works in the same way here.....just NO WAY the US is stronger with collaboration/assistance from allies...
🙄
The best way I have heard it put is that it is better to have strong friends than weak enemies.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-cancels-much-anticipated-28041287

"Vladimir Putin cancelled a much-anticipated Ukraine war speech under mysterious circumstances.

As the world awaited what was expected to be a "momentous" announcement over the full mobilisation of the Russian military, the leader failed to appear.

The Russian leader had planned a direct speech to the nation tonight, which would mark the first since the invasion of Ukraine in February.

A move to fully mobilise the Russian military would see up to two million reservists scrambled to join his operation.
Putin's recorded address is now expected to be shown on September 21, when the Far East "wakes up" - according to Forbes, citing two sources in the Presidential Administration."

His latest absence comes after it was claimed last month the thug leader was "no longer attending meetings" due to a 'sharp deterioration' in his health."
little%20gir%20fingers%20crossed.jpg

Reactions: h-hawk
No, bro.

The Ukrainian military is NOT any stronger because of allies like the US and Western Europe providing them assets and intel.

In fact, w/o that "alliance", I think Ukraine would have won this war months ago - hands down!!!

Works in the same way here.....just NO WAY the US is stronger with collaboration/assistance from allies...
🙄
You can point directly to weapons, tech, training, etc that makes urkraine stronger. You cant do that for the US. Like I said, the US is the rising tide for others, but the US hasnt risen. Dont be daft.

Time for the Russian military to grow a pair and remove the madman.

"Stoltenberg said that members of the alliance had provided unprecedented support to Ukraine and the NATO allies now needed to replenish their stocks of weapons and ammunition.

As NATO was prepared for a "long haul" in dealing with Putin it was now in close dialogue with the defense industry to build back its stocks of materiel."

Flights abroad sell out following Putin’s partial mobilization.​

Russian airlines have stopped selling tickets to Russian men aged 18 to 65 unless they can provide evidence of approval to travel from the Ministry of Defense.

All flights from Russia to available foreign destinations were sold out Wednesday after President Vladimir Putin declared a “partial” mobilization of the country’s 25 million reservists.

Flights from Moscow to the capitals of Georgia, Turkey and Armenia — which do not require visas for Russians — for Sept. 21 were unavailable within minutes of Putin’s announcement, according to Russia’s top travel planning website aviasales.ru.

By noon Moscow time, direct flights from Moscow to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan had also stopped showing up on the website.

https://www.airlive.net/breaking-ru...selling-tickets-to-russian-men-aged-18-to-65/

More on the attempted exodus-should the other nations re-open borders for military age men and their families?

No, let them become fertilzer.*

*edited to note I did not see "and their families" before. I am obviously not for killing kids. But if there are 300K former soldiers with combat experience being called up, they could stay in Russia and do the right thing, protest, and/or help put pressure for Russia to pull out of Ukraine. If they will not do the right thing, it appears they either have the choice of fleeing the country or being sent to die. Given those options, I would like to see them be eliminated, rather than chum the waters for war so long as it was not them being sent to die.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HawkMD and h-hawk
Russia is going to see a crazy brain drain where anyone of any means gets out the country. Additionally, their demographic crisis is only going to get worse. Their rapidly aging population (high mortality rates, low birth rates) will rapidly age even more as young men get cut down or leave the country. Additionally, the women to men ratio is going to get worse than it already is. Russia is going to look completely different in 10 years.

Russia is going to see a crazy brain drain where anyone of any means gets out the country. Additionally, their demographic crisis is only going to get worse. Their rapidly aging population (high mortality rates, low birth rates) will rapidly age even more as young men get cut down or leave the country. Additionally, the women to men ratio is going to get worse than it already is. Russia is going to look completely different in 10 years.
I suppose the upshot is that desperate degenerates will have a greater selection of Russian mail order brides.

Putin has said he’s not bluffing. Let’s be clear about this. Nor is anyone else. There can be only one response to any use of nuclear weapons. The Russian people know that, too.
How did Japan respond?

If Ukraine pushes into Crimea, and Putin declares it an attack on Russia and nukes Lviv and says Kiev will be next if it doesn't stop, does the West pressure Ukraine to stop, or do we decide to measure the final dead in millions, 10s of millions, or 100s of millions?

When Ukraine succeeds in liberating the west bank of the Dnepr I'm hoping we see moves toward peace instead of more escalation.
Future stops on the escalation train aren't good.

"After the declaration of mobilization in Russia, Russian citizens and Russian police took to the streets"

Not sure protesting is the best way to go about this in a dictatorship. They need to burn down their local recruiting offices, hack the registar, do whatever they can do to prevent the military from rounding up military aged men.

How did Japan respond?

If Ukraine pushes into Crimea, and Putin declares it an attack on Russia and nukes Lviv and says Kiev will be next if it doesn't stop, does the West pressure Ukraine to stop, or do we decide to measure the final dead in millions, 10s of millions, or 100s of millions?

When Ukraine succeeds in liberating the west bank of the Dnepr I'm hoping we see moves toward peace instead of more escalation.
Future stops on the escalation train aren't good.
I think we both know that NATO will not bow to Putin, nor should they. That would only make him even more dangerous.

Why shut them down. Bring them in. Every Russian not in Russia is another Russian they can't draft and force to fight.
I figured with the tensions between Russia and Finland and with the things Russia has said they want to do to Finland, it seemed plausible that that country wouldn't want anything to do with allowing hundreds and thousands of them in their borders.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT