ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

T5PJPUk.png

Btw for all of you who couldn't yet grasp the full extent of the German energy plight:

Gas is used to produce fertilizers. A by-product of that is industrial carbonic acid. And that is a main ingredients of... beer! Yes, we are running out of beer!

Freezing... ok, tanking our economy... so be it. B-but no beer?!
😱
I can't decide if we should surrender immediately or send all the Leopards we have to Ukraine via express mail.

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
I posted awhile back there should be no doubt who the man of the year is. Zelensky might be the man of the century at this rate. Never forget that this is the guy 45 sought to blackmail. Never forget that this is the guy Putin attempted to undermine with the help of Rudy Guiliani and a few other compromised scum bags.

Eh, not quite, but nice try.

This has nothing to do with anything but Russia's imperial ambitions.
No, seriously. A deal was more/less agreed on. Russia is a bad actor, and absolutely awful militarily . A deal was reached.

Is there any special or particularly strategic about the territory Russia has annexed?

If not, maybe encourage Zelensky to negotiate Russia’s withdrawal from anywhere else in Ukraine, and then load up that new border with NATO weapons and make Ukraine the next NATO member. Yes, Ukraine would give up some territory but it would have much more security going forward.
Mentioned below, the land bridge thing. But, it is also critical agricultural land, and resource heavy. Lots of coal, and possibly natural gas.

I have no clue about Russia’s nukes but wouldn’t it be awesome if we shot them out of the sky while still over Russia? Like a scud or something. I hope it doesn’t come to that….
I've seen some interesting stuff about how Russia might try to use nukes. There doesn't seem to be a good consensus. Short range rockets. They might try long range cruise missiles or bombers, but both have issues. The Ukrainians do have enough air assets to go after bombers, and the Russians in general have not shown a willingness to press home air attacks. Long range cruise missiles can be inaccurate and land on their own troops, or overshoot and hit NATO territory.

Nonsense.

"Mainstream republicanism" has overwhelmingly voted to arm Ukraine and will continue doing so.
Virtually every single member of the GOP Congressional delegation aligns with and participates in CPAC.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Nonsense.

"Mainstream republicanism" has overwhelmingly voted to arm Ukraine and will continue doing so.
Just wait until Speaker of the House Jim Jordan has to sign off on, and organize his members to support stuff.

You all realize this garbage would have been over if Ukraine agreed not to join NATO, right? That said, f the Russians. I’m supporting Ukraine all day.
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for stopping by.
Fail. This was a recent proposal that basically iced everything.

Btw for all of you who couldn't yet grasp the full extent of the German energy plight:

Gas is used to produce fertilizers. A by-product of that is industrial carbonic acid. And that is a main ingredients of... beer! Yes, we are running out of beer!

Freezing... ok, tanking our economy... so be it. B-but no beer?!
😱
I can't decide if we should surrender immediately or send all the Leopards we have to Ukraine via express mail.
Not funny.

February 24th was before the invasion began. Take a bunch of seats.
Listen, you should take a seat here. The latest “agreement” was sometime in august/September that basically ended the war. Guess who didn’t like it? The hawk Joseph Biden (lol, who’s actually president at this point?)

The latest agreement after the war began and Ukraine was winning? What sad Tucker bullshit are you on?
Winning lol? Did you just forget that they lost 4 territories TODAY? Ukraine can’t win and never will. We can use them as little toys to prop ourselves up, but they’ll never win. Ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT