ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Wunder weapons coming according to Fuhrer Putler

"Wunder weapons"...

mushroom-cloud-1.jpg

Reactions: HawkMD
Putin will "wunder" where Russia went if he tries it!

NATO should eliminate his entire armed forces if he does this.
Don't strike anywhere within Russian territory; just take out military assets anywhere around the globe, and deport all native Russians back to Moscow. Especially oligarchs and their families. Remove them from any territories, anywhere in the world.

I would think they would want to save their military and thus their nation at this point.

Reactions: HawkMD
LOL-I had to post this for obvious reasons.

Retired Lt. General Barry McCaffrey was on Lib TV today and said that up to 15,000 Russians are now penned up in the Kherson region. I don't know how fresh his intel is, but the map tells a story of retreating Russians, and a big river at their backs.

Wunder weapons coming according to Fuhrer Putler

That is very QAnonesque. It's not just they have to invent this outlandish tale of holding back these amazing high tech weapons, but that NATO dumped support of Zelensky, that its Ukraine suffering great losses, and Russia is ready to march to Odessa. Incredible the ramping up of just fiction. This ramping of lunacy propaganda always happens as things get even worse and near the end. It must be a reflexive defensive mechanism to try to quell the unrest with ridiculous hope by fabricating over the top stories. Or maybe they literally are crazy?

That is very QAnonesque. It's not just they have to invent this outlandish tale of holding back these amazing high tech weapons,............................ It must be a reflexive defensive mechanism to try to quell the unrest with ridiculous hope by fabricating over the top stories. Or maybe they literally are crazy?

When the AIDS-Ray Gun goes live, I think you're going to see a major shift in momentum back to mother russia.

Ukraine is asking the US for the ATACMS rocket system, which has a range of 200 miles and would allow them to strike deep into Crimea to hit logistics hubs, airfields, and the critical port at Sevastopol. The Ukrainians are promising the US the ability to veto any strike missions they use with the ATACMS rockets.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/03/politics/ukraine-weapons-us-atacms-targeting-veto/index.html

I say give it to them only condition is don't use it against civilians. (Which I don't think they would anyway)

That is very QAnonesque. It's not just they have to invent this outlandish tale of holding back these amazing high tech weapons, but that NATO dumped support of Zelensky, that its Ukraine suffering great losses, and Russia is ready to march to Odessa. Incredible the ramping up of just fiction. This ramping of lunacy propaganda always happens as things get even worse and near the end. It must be a reflexive defensive mechanism to try to quell the unrest with ridiculous hope by fabricating over the top stories. Or maybe they literally are crazy?
Russian Mothers:

"So you mean to tell us you sacrificed our sons with old weapons and didn't use any of the good stuff yet???"

That should go over well...

(Dead body)

"In the last photo, the word “Busy” is written on the door in Russian. In the sense of reserved, that is, someone put his hand on it."

Reactions: HawkMD and MitchLL
Retired Lt. General Barry McCaffrey was on Lib TV today and said that up to 15,000 Russians are now penned up in the Kherson region. I don't know how fresh his intel is, but the map tells a story of retreating Russians, and a big river at their backs.
Not getting my hopes up like for Lyman, and until we get a head count on KIAs or POWs.

Reactions: h-hawk
Not getting my hopes up like for Lyman, and until we get a head count on KIAs or POWs.

I will say that one way he is unlike Hitler is that he has allowed his forces to retreat rather then become encircled. When Hitler was becoming more desperate he was ordering his army to stand their ground as they were about to be encircled.

When Ukrainian soldiers encounter Russian military ready to surrender...just remember Bucha and civilians being attacked.

Kill every single one of those mofos.

Reactions: pink shizzle
When Ukrainian soldiers encounter Russian military ready to surrender...just remember Bucha and civilians being attacked.

Kill every single one of those mofos.

I hope the Ukrainians would be above that. Don't stoop to Russia's level, no matter how satisfying it might be. First-world countries should accept the surrender of their opposition. Try them for their war crimes later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT