ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

I don’t think Putin or his regime can fathom the level of destruction and the speed at which that destruction would happen. They have misjudged every step of the way.
Could Putin have ‘won’ the Korean War in Truman’s shoes?
If MacArther said, ‘let’s nuke along the Yalu river and prevent anymore commie supply’, does Putin fire him like Truman did, or tell him to get it done?

Could Putin have ‘won’ the Korean War in Truman’s shoes?
If MacArther said, ‘let’s nuke along the Yalu river and prevent anymore commie supply’, does Putin fire him like Truman did, or tell him to get it done?
You kinda spend time in the past. You love to war game. That is ok, I reckon.

The Germans used Meth for the Blitzkrieg

During the Persian Gulf War, amphetamines were super popular with American bomber pilots, and were taken (on a voluntary basis) by roughly 50% of USAF pilots. Until 2017, the US Air Force had been happily handing out amphetamines—dubbed ‘go pills’— to keep pilots perky during long flights. In 2002, two Air National Guard F-16 pilots, under the influence of Dexedrine (the air force’s ‘speed’ of choice) pilots bombed and killed four friendly soldiers in Afghanistan. In the inquiry it was revealed that the pilots (Schmidt and Umbach) were advised by their superiors to take “go pills“, and the airmen cited this as part of their defence.

I think they are sandbagging those stats, or have not yet had time yet to tally everything given all of the territory retaken and people dying yesterday…
Of for sure they are estimates and do not include the non combat deaths likely happening at a high rate due to poor training and alcoholism!

FeHyFw7XEAAyR3_

Of for sure they are estimates and do not include the non combat deaths likely happening at a high rate due to poor training and alcoholism!
Or apparently the 100's if not more additional, you would expect from the rout around Lyman. I hope the Russians weren't able to get most of that force out to fight again.

Last edited:
Very interesting read from a Ukraine student in UK. Cliff’s notes: Don’t get your hopes up on all the Russians who have left prior or fled after to the west. Vast majority are brainwashed and under a spell, unable to admit any wrong doing or even that it is real. It again strikes me the parallel to where the Russian people with a 20 year head start under Putin since late 90s are now and where our MAGA cultists are at having started in 2015. Instead of 30 percent of country the Russians are at 70-75 percent and incapable of knowing reality.

I realize these are all FWIWs.

"The situation on the Svatove-Kreminna line is complicated. The Ukrainians are advancing along the entire length of the front to the 2nd lines of defense. The situation is dynamic and within 48 hours it will take over most of the zone."

Reactions: HawkMD
Or apparently the 100's if not more additional, you would expect from the rout around Lyman. I hope the Russians weren't able to get most of that force out to fight again.
That and the “police” barracks blown up as posted a page or so ago.

"The Ukrainian military repelled Russian attacks near Zaitseve, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Odradivka, Vyimka, Spirne, Nevelske and Pervomaiske, according to the morning report of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine"

Gotta believe your last statement is already playing out. Big chip plant investment by Intel for instance. Domestic battery production spurred by the latest Biden incentive. Just a couple of examples.

This is what needs to happen anyway. I know it doesn't always help on the international market but have people make stuff here and charge more for it.

I know it sucks that things will cost more but maybe as Americans we will stop destroying ourselves if we don't buy cheap crap we don't need.

These people are poop, wonder how much they get paid by Putin.

"The Conservative Political Action Conference has deleted and backtracked on a Friday tweet that adopted pro-Russia rhetoric, amid the Kremlin’s annexation of Ukrainian territories.
“We must oppose Putin, but American taxpayers should not be shouldering the vast majority of the cost,” CPAC’s Twitter account posted Saturday after deleting the original tweet. The original tweet remained online due to a “massive time zone difference,” as CPAC is currently hosting a conference in Australia, the tweet said.

The original tweet read:

“Vladimir Putin announces the annexation of 4 Ukrainian-occupied territories. Biden and the Dems continue to send Ukraine billions of taxpayer dollars. Meanwhile, we are under attack at our southern border. When will Democrats put #AmericaFirst and end the gift-giving to Ukraine?”
The tweet also featured an image of a Russian flag and described the annexation as “official” in an accompanying image that listed the territories.
The reference to “Ukrainian-occupied territories” seemingly suggested that the Russians — rather than the Ukrainians — had the rightful claim to the areas Russia annexed. The United States has condemned Russia’s recent annexation attempts as illegal."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/02/cpac-deletes-tweet-putin-ukraine-00059925

These people are poop, wonder how much they get paid by Putin.

"The Conservative Political Action Conference has deleted and backtracked on a Friday tweet that adopted pro-Russia rhetoric, amid the Kremlin’s annexation of Ukrainian territories.
“We must oppose Putin, but American taxpayers should not be shouldering the vast majority of the cost,” CPAC’s Twitter account posted Saturday after deleting the original tweet. The original tweet remained online due to a “massive time zone difference,” as CPAC is currently hosting a conference in Australia, the tweet said.

The original tweet read:

“Vladimir Putin announces the annexation of 4 Ukrainian-occupied territories. Biden and the Dems continue to send Ukraine billions of taxpayer dollars. Meanwhile, we are under attack at our southern border. When will Democrats put #AmericaFirst and end the gift-giving to Ukraine?”
The tweet also featured an image of a Russian flag and described the annexation as “official” in an accompanying image that listed the territories.
The reference to “Ukrainian-occupied territories” seemingly suggested that the Russians — rather than the Ukrainians — had the rightful claim to the areas Russia annexed. The United States has condemned Russia’s recent annexation attempts as illegal."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/02/cpac-deletes-tweet-putin-ukraine-00059925

Russia is our enemy.
Pro-Russia is Anti-American
Anyone associated with CPAC is Anti-American

I like this option but this morning on one of the networks shows they had someone on saying that our state dept is only considering cutting Russia's economy off from the world or supplying deadlier weapons to Ukraine if Russia uses nukes. That won't dissuade Putin at all. IMO that is the exact wrong message to send- Petraeous is sending the correct one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT