ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Battlefield killing is different than “nation building” killing. The Russians need to determine the time and place of leadership change.
Imagine our reaction to Presidential assassination by a foreign entity…
As a "lib" if a foreign country had taken out Trump when he was President, I would honestly have been pissed. That is a circle the wagons thing for me.

Surprised McConnell didn't think of it.

As a "lib" if a foreign country had taken out Trump when he was President, I would honestly have been pissed. That is a circle the wagons thing for me.

Surprised McConnell didn't think of it.
Ha. Mitch the bitch. Would he have then installed Pence (nah) Krooz (nah) hisself (nah)… Who, then?

200w.gif

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the Ukrainians are more effective with theirs than the Russians are with theirs.

It's 2 weeks old and I almost didn't put it up. Don't really care about the politics of things as much as what's being done. Thought it played to a lot of the frustrations many feel.
You either filter thru the Fuchs bull crap and think for yourself, or live that life.
Sure, you don’t really care about the politics…

Reactions: Joes Place
What is your point, BOT?

I've never said a word against this administration on this forum. And I didn't try to make a political statement by proxy using this video and yet I knew that it could be looked at in that way. That's why I hesitated in posting it.

Like all of us, we're afforded hindsight and I think things could have been handled differently than they were.

Reactions: billanole
I've never said a word against this administration on this forum. And I didn't try to make a political statement by proxy using this video and yet I knew that it could be looked at in that way. That's why I hesitated in posting it.

Like all of us, we're afforded hindsight and I think things could have been handled differently than they were.
Different opinions are what the world needs.

Would we get a military analyst coming on Fox News and praising bidens strategy? Would that ever happen?

Most of the retired military people I've seen are showing up on both CNN and Fox. Jack Keane, I think, is exclusive with fox as I haven't seen him on the other network. I have heard Keane praising the president on occasion about as much as I have heard the other retired generals praising him.

Jack Keane sounds like a hell of leader of men, but I do question his analysis or access to information.

There aren’t many people who thought Ukraine could hold off the Russian military, but there are few people who were this wrong about everything.

Jack Keane sounds like a hell of leader of men, but I do question his analysis or access to information.

There aren’t many people who thought Ukraine could hold off the Russian military, but there are few people who were this wrong about everything.

Keane is quite credentialed like many of the military faces you see on the networks. This is the first time I can recall him calling out the administration with the way they've handled this. If he said he had a good source, I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think at this point, he's a frustrated human and retired military, looking through both lenses.

At the beginning of the invasion, he was saying what most were, which was Ukraine didn't really have a chance.

Keane is quite credentialed like many of the military faces you see on the networks. This is the first time I can recall him calling out the administration with the way they've handled this. If he said he had a good source, I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think at this point, he's a frustrated human and retired military, looking through both lenses.

At the beginning of the invasion, he was saying what most were, which was Ukraine didn't really have a chance.
I’ve said we should send the Migs. I’ll also be the first to admit that I don’t have all the information. If provoking Putin means he starts using WMDs in Ukraine, that’s a pretty good reason for caution.

Reactions: Elvishawk
I’ve said we should send the Migs. I’ll also be the first to admit that I don’t have all the information. If provoking Putin means he starts using WMDs in Ukraine, that’s a pretty good reason for caution.

Yup, and I don't have the answers either. It's frustrating on a lot of levels. You don't want Putin going nuclear but you can't have him dictating the response from those supporting Ukraine. At this point it's as if we're trying to lead from behind, which is a very tough place to be especially for Ukrainians.

Reactions: mnole03 and DFSNOLE

Really? Ukraine did not really have a chance? Whatever, Keane.

Reactions: lucas80
I hear you, but we don't have MiGs. I do agree that we shouldn't have been the go-between on the MiGs for Poland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT