ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

I told you. in your case, it is TLCR…too long can’t read.
And ffs, get your own material.
Another 2 dead orcs

OrcsMordor610.jpg

So as I suspected months ago this has just turned into a sad meat grinder. But I popped in here to try to get at least a little feel for what people are saying these days, after seeing a story about ukr grain disrupting euro markets. A few reactions from my visit.
1. Consistent with the meat grinder, the old tweets with hotties and puppies seem to have dried up, as have the ones where Russians get knocked off like a video game.
2. When this is all over there is likely to be some very uncomfortable audits. You get flexibility in war, but it’s gonna be ugly.
3. Happy to see that most people still have the sense to know who the good guys are here.
4. Nat, whether you’re a real live troll or a chat bot troll, let me just say this, with full awareness that we’re in a 1200 page thread: you don’t get points for spewing posts like John coletrane playing alto sax on giant steps. I rarely block people, but you’ve earned it, and I strongly urge others to do so. If nothing else, the site will load faster on your phone.

When war breaks out with China as game planned by RAND, will you call China the aggressor too? Washington’s official policy is one China. YET, we are sending arms to Taiwan. Imagine China doing that on 1/6.

Things are going so well for the Ukronazis that the UK, colonists the world over, have designs on sending depleted uranium to the Banderites. Why would they do that? Because Russia and Ukraine feed the world. That soil will be contaminated for the next 4B years. Even today, Serbia has the highest cancer rates in Europe, thanks to our use of that shit Over there in ‘99. They are desperate.

Things are going so well for the Ukronazis that the UK, colonists the world over, have designs on sending depleted uranium to the Banderites. Why would they do that? Because Russia and Ukraine feed the world. That soil will be contaminated for the next 4B years. Even today, Serbia has the highest cancer rates in Europe, thanks to our use of that shit Over there in ‘99. They are desperate.
Your talking points are hundred percent the crap I read on Indian Russian butt lick forums haha. Copy and paste, eh comrade? You suck at cricket bro?

So as I suspected months ago this has just turned into a sad meat grinder. But I popped in here to try to get at least a little feel for what people are saying these days, after seeing a story about ukr grain disrupting euro markets. A few reactions from my visit.
1. Consistent with the meat grinder, the old tweets with hotties and puppies seem to have dried up, as have the ones where Russians get knocked off like a video game.
2. When this is all over there is likely to be some very uncomfortable audits. You get flexibility in war, but it’s gonna be ugly.
3. Happy to see that most people still have the sense to know who the good guys are here.
4. Nat, whether you’re a real live troll or a chat bot troll, let me just say this, with full awareness that we’re in a 1200 page thread: you don’t get points for spewing posts like John coletrane playing alto sax on giant steps. I rarely block people, but you’ve earned it, and I strongly urge others to do so. If nothing else, the site will load faster on your phone.
I'm not happy about the stories showing anger towards Ukrainian farmers from Poland and Romania. Especially since the Turks are still allowing Russia to control the flow of grain through the Bosporous.
To point 2, I have to disagree. The ROI has been tremendous. Some of the directed cash might have been diverted, we'll find out eventually. But, I've never seen any reporting that the arms are not being used wisely, or being siphoned off. NATO is stronger. Russia is weaker, and their military has been exposed/drained while blocking their expansionism. I can't really call it good, but, out of this horror there have been significant benefits.

I'm not happy about the stories showing anger towards Ukrainian farmers from Poland and Romania. Especially since the Turks are still allowing Russia to control the flow of grain through the Bosporous.
To point 2, I have to disagree. The ROI has been tremendous. Some of the directed cash might have been diverted, we'll find out eventually. But, I've never seen any reporting that the arms are not being used wisely, or being siphoned off. NATO is stronger. Russia is weaker, and their military has been exposed/drained while blocking their expansionism. I can't really call it good, but, out of this horror there have been significant benefits.
Again, I know who the good guys, but that is a shockingly nixonian/kissingerian take.

How do you know that? That would be very interesting if true…
It was pretty well established he was a Russian troll and then he disappeared for a year right as the war started. Old Nat had much better English and actually had a personality and familiarity with us.

New Nat shows up with zero back story, not as good English and story telling and zero personality or familiarity. New Nat is likely several new paid trolls. Pro Russia and China trolls and bots spreading BRICS propaganda have definitely been increasing on the interwebs over last 90 days.

Nat cares about the kids…
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F2013b740-eb1a-4771-80d5-3b6c2a76bf21

Nat cares about the kids…
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F2013b740-eb1a-4771-80d5-3b6c2a76bf21
So as I noted in another post, I discovered the name of my ukr grandfathers town yesterday. As I did some research on the history, I’ll just say in that particular garden spot poles, Ukrainians, Russians and Germans have been butchering each other for a fair while. Simply adding a “children” label won’t make a difference.

It was pretty well established he was a Russian troll and then he disappeared for a year right as the war started. Old Nat had much better English and actually had a personality and familiarity with us.

New Nat shows up with zero back story, not as good English and story telling and zero personality or familiarity. New Nat is likely several new paid trolls. Pro Russia and China trolls and bots spreading BRICS propaganda have definitely been increasing on the interwebs over last 90 days.
New Nat cites the television show Homeland.

"The consequences of the attack of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on a substation in Belgorod"

Russia is expansionist. They launch missiles at residential buildings and intentionally bomb children. The Russian military is really into sodomy as a punishment. They cut prisoner’s heads off like ISIS. They rape and loot occupied areas.

Nat is still a Putin simp and still as dumb as he looks.

He gets a boner at how Putin put down all them uppity Bucha residents...

When are the Russians going to start sending folks to die that the middle class and above Russian care about? Can the coalition supplying Ukraine hold that long. It's similar to the Iraq/Iran Proxy War. Neither side is strong enough to completely seize the day. Also neither side is weak enough to not think victory only means continuing the status quo.

Hey @Nat Algren nut sack, check out this article. Then realize that brics rhymes with dicks, like Putin's, whose you love. Read the bit about China. Oh yes, f Russia.

Hey @Nat Algren nut sack, check out this article. Then realize that brics rhymes with dicks, like Putin's, whose you love. Read the bit about China. Oh yes, f Russia.

American intelligence gave India the heads up that allowed them to whoop Chinese ass on the Tibetan border.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT