ADVERTISEMENT

This race is breaking...as predicted...for Harris

Each elected supervisor of elections runs his own (county controlled) website.

e.g.
https://www.leonvotes.gov/Records-Data-Maps/Election-Results-and-Reports/2024-Reports
https://www.leonvotes.gov/Records-Data-Maps/Election-Results-and-Reports/2020-Reports

Registration Report will show you the voter registration by party info.

Tallahassee Democrat
July 10, 2025

Paler shade of blue: Democratic Party loses its voter majority in Leon County, data shows
The Democratic drop comes before an election in which the party hopes to rebound from a devastating midterm election two years ago.

It may come as a shocking realization to many: After decades of dominance, the Democratic Party no longer is Leon County’s majority political party.

In other words, Florida’s capital county – where Democrats routinely pick up two-thirds of the vote and hold majorities on city and county elected boards – turned a lighter shade of blue last month, according to voter registration records.

It follows another revelation earlier this year: That Republicans after overtaking Democrats in the number of registered voters statewide at the end of 2021 are now on track to have a lead of one million by the time of the November general election.

Registration is down according to the numbers, just down more among Democrats:

75wtktk.png

My point is, the system is distributed across 67 counties, elected positions with number crunching performed by minions statewide, and your conspiracy has them all in cahoots.

That's kinda nutty, ain't it? To just cook up in your head with no evidence and throw out there on the internet?

You don't have to reregister to vote every election moron....and you're telling me that with the population growth in the last 4 years that TWO MILLION less Dem and Ind people are voting? I'm not saying each counties numbers are wrong, I'm saying when they are posted on that state government website then who's to say what the numbers are unless someone goes to each individual country and tabulates them.

Reactions: nelly02
Still haven't explained how two million Democrats and Independents unregistered to vote.....and not DeSantis is a full blown MAGA, they are the idiots that are laying the ground work that if Trump loses there was cheating, just like in 2020. This is a way and it explains it.

It's just the next logical step from this

And this

Even population changes don't make sense. The claim is that Florida Dems are sick of Florida so moving away. Fair enough. But that would make millions of people moving from Florida in just a few years. You would think an exodus like this would have been noticed.

Even population changes don't make sense. The claim is that Florida Dems are sick of Florida so moving away. Fair enough. But that would make millions of people moving from Florida in just a few years. You would think an exodus like this would have been noticed.

Which would make housing prices come down etc....but Florida's population GREW by ONE million since 2020, not decreased

Reactions: Huey Grey
Which would make housing prices come down etc....but Florida's population GREW by ONE million since 2020, not decreased
Even if you consider Dems moving to other states and Rs moving to Fla to replace them, it still doesn't make sense. Wouldn't you see R registration skyrocket then? It hasn't. It's stayed the same. So Dems are moving out. Rs are moving in. And magically the Rs decide to not vote? No way I buy that.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Even if you consider Dems moving to other states and Rs moving to Fla to replace them, it still doesn't make sense. Wouldn't you see R registration skyrocket then? It hasn't. It's stayed the same. So Dems are moving out. Rs are moving in. And magically the Rs decide to not vote? No way I buy that.

Exactly.....none of the numbers make sense, whether Republican, Democrat, or Independent

Exactly.....none of the numbers make sense, whether Republican, Democrat, or Independent
I have an exceptionally hard time believing that a million Dems moved from the state. I also have an exceptionally hard time believing that a million Dems simply decided that they are no longer voting. There would need to be some massive driver of these changes. And that driver would need to be unique to Fl because no other state is seeing stuff like this. That in itself makes me highly doubtful of these claims.

The only thing that makes sense is the obvious. Rs simply changed how these voters are counted. There is just no way Fl has seen a million voters sucked into a voter Bermuda Triangle never to be seen again. That seems like complete nonsense to me.

I have an exceptionally hard time believing that a million Dems moved from the state. I also have an exceptionally hard time believing that a million Dems simply decided that they are no longer voting. There would need to be some massive driver of these changes. And that driver would need to be unique to Fl because no other state is seeing stuff like this. That in itself makes me highly doubtful of these claims.

The only thing that makes sense is the obvious. Rs simply changed how these voters are counted. There is just no way Fl has seen a million voters sucked into a voter Bermuda Triangle never to be seen again. That seems like complete nonsense to me.

TWO MILLION voters magically disappeared just in the last two years.

Harris is doing an exceptionally good job timing this election. Votes are getting locked into place, millions are being cast, and we're now seeing Harris transition into a full on sprint to the end with her barrage of campaigning.

And it looks like Trump has so far failed to respond to this. He seems to be treating October like he treated August. A few self serving rallies, not much get out to vote push, and infrequent interviews.

Trump had better pull his head out of his real quick. This could get ugly real fast for him.

She's going to win. I've been steadfast that Trump isn't going to gain votes he didn't have before. I still believe that. I dont think he's done anything to attract new voters.

The more exposure people
Get of Kamala the more they remember how horrible Of a politician she is

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
You don't have to reregister to vote every election moron....

What if instead of reaching for insults, you tried to find out what you obviously don't know?

How does Florida maintain voter rolls?​

Florida Statutes allow the following methods to check voter rolls accuracy at least every other year:
  • Checking U.S. Postal Service change-of-address forms
  • Sending out confirmation mailers to all registered voters who have not voted or updated their registration records in the past two general elections
  • Sending out confirmation mailers to all registered voters to see which ones come back as undeliverable
Voters who don’t respond to the mailer within 30 days are sent a final notice, and failure to respond to that results in an “inactive” status. If an inactive voter doesn't vote or update their information after two general elections, their name is removed from the voter rolls by the end of the year.

Why would someone be removed from Florida voter registration rolls?​

There are several reasons why someone would be removed from Florida's voter rolls.
  • The voter has died
  • The voter has moved out of state
  • The voter was convicted of a felony and has not yet completed the sentence, paid any outstanding fines and restored their voting rights
  • The voter was adjudicated mentally incapacitated
  • The voter was not a U.S. citizen
  • The voter is not at least 18 years old
  • The voter is registered at an address that is not their legal resident address
  • The voter has requested to be removed

and you're telling me that with the population growth in the last 4 years that TWO MILLION less Dem and Ind people are voting?

Growth on net, but avg. 500k moving OUT each year.
Is it really crazy to think a larger share of them are Democrats than Republicans?
We know people have moved here for political reasons, why wouldn't we expect some to leave? There's no Berlin Wall to jump, or snipers and minefields to dodge.

Nah. Let's concoct a conspiracy without any evidence that 67 separately elected supervisors of elections and their relevant staff are in cahoots with Ron Desantis and the Secretary of State to post misinformation about the partisan affiliation of registered voters.

I'm not saying each counties numbers are wrong, I'm saying when they are posted on that state government website then who's to say what the numbers are unless someone goes to each individual country and tabulates them.

Do it.
It's your conspiracy, I gave you everything you need in order to prove it.

What if instead of reaching for insults, you tried to find out what you obviously don't know?

Florida Statutes allow the following methods to check voter rolls accuracy at least every other year:
  • Sending out confirmation mailers to all registered voters who have not voted or updated their registration records in the past two general elections
  • Sending out confirmation mailers to all registered voters to see which ones come back as undeliverable
Voters who don’t respond to the mailer within 30 days are sent a final notice, and failure to respond to that results in an “inactive” status. If an inactive voter doesn't vote or update their information after two general elections, their name is removed from the voter rolls by the end of the year.

There are several reasons why someone would be removed from Florida's voter rolls.
  • The voter has died
  • The voter was convicted of a felony and has not yet completed the sentence, paid any outstanding fines and restored their voting rights
  • The voter is registered at an address that is not their legal resident address

Is it really crazy to think a larger share of them are Democrats than Republicans?
We know people have moved here for political reasons, why wouldn't we expect some to leave? There's no Berlin Wall to jump, or snipers and minefields to dodge.

Nah. Let's concoct a conspiracy without any evidence that 67 separately elected supervisors of elections and their relevant staff are in cahoots with Ron Desantis and the Secretary of State to post misinformation about the partisan affiliation of registered voters.

Do it.

Lol... you're still a moron. The population increased by over a million, but the voter rolls dropped by TWO MILLION, just coincidentally with Dems and Ind. just in the last two years only

Yes, you're still a moron if you believe those numbers

• The voter has died

Do it.
  • The voter has died
None of these, or all of them combined, can explain millions of people, though. That's what FSU and I are getting at.

The more exposure people
Get of Kamala the more they remember how horrible Of a politician she is
But then when they see or hear trump they realize yikes, this shouldn't even be close. The guy lies constantly and makes stuff up and is clearly insane. Oldest candidate in history.

Harris is doing an exceptionally good job timing this election. Votes are getting locked into place, millions are being cast, and we're now seeing Harris transition into a full on sprint to the end with her barrage of campaigning.

And it looks like Trump has so far failed to respond to this. He seems to be treating October like he treated August. A few self serving rallies, not much get out to vote push, and infrequent interviews.

Trump had better pull his head out of his real quick. This could get ugly real fast for him.
I think it is, and by the time he realizes it, he will have no opportunity to have another debate, or really begin a push to change Harris's momentum. I think they hoped world and national politics and economics would do her in, whether inflation, going into recession, the dock workers strike, Israel and Iran. So far nothing has incredibly popped up that shows she would be incapable of the job.

The population increased by over a million, but the voter rolls dropped by TWO MILLION, just coincidentally with Dems and Ind. just in the last two years only

Population increased on net, yet millions of people left the state.

USA Today just ran a story this week:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-no-longer-swing-maga-stronghold/75465191007/

...the story of Florida's rightward shift is one of a changing GOP that appeals to the type of voters, either newcomers or long-timers, who typically support Trump.
It’s also a story of a state Democratic Party that completely collapsed and is struggling to find a way forward in the epicenter of MAGA America.
“Personally, I think you have to say we’re a leaning red state ‒ at least that," said former Democratic gubernatorial candidate Alex Sink. "The question mark is: Are we a red state?”
Sink believes Democrats made strategic blunders in not prioritizing voter registration, including during the COVID-19 pandemic when the party stopped going door-to-door and the GOP did not.

“It was a huge mistake,” she said.

She also sees other factors at play in Florida’s rightward shift, though. It coincided with the pandemic, and DeSantis’ push to keep schools and businesses open after brief shutdowns early on.

DeSantis touted the “Free State of Florida.” His management of the state during the pandemic has been mythologized by conservatives, who often claim that his policies lured more right-leaning voters to the state in search of freedom.

“From 2020 to 2022 if … you were COVID scared you didn’t move to the state of Florida, we were the Wild West,” said Ryan Tyson, a leading GOP pollster and political consultant who has worked with DeSantis.

There is some data to support this.

More Republicans moving to Florida​

Data from the University of Florida's Bureau of Economic and Business Research shows Florida added 1.1 million people between 2020 and 2023 as the state, long a magnet for population growth, attracted many Baby Boomer retirees and the workers needed to service them.

The state also drew a new population of migrants – people who could work remotely and live anywhere thanks to pandemic-induced changes to business operations.

This surge of new residents has been weighted more toward the GOP.

Between Jan. 1, 2020, and Aug. 1 of this year, 666,525 people who were registered to vote in another state moved to Florida and registered to vote, according to data provided by L2, a company that analyzes voter and consumer data. Of those movers, 331,646 are Republicans, compared with 156,922 Democrats and 177,957 nonpartisan voters.

Florida has gotten more Republican – anyone who says otherwise isn’t being honest,” Steve Schale, a Florida-based political operative who ran Obama’s campaign in the state in 2008, wrote on his blog recently.

Yes, you're still a moron if you believe those numbers

I'm a moron because I don't buy into your vast, ludicrous conspiracy that doesn't have a single shred of evidence?
Ok, then...

Suddenly polymarkets has gone crazy on the republican side. Its almost like someone with money is trying to manipulate it to show Trump is doing better than he actually is. Or they have riled up the base similar to the truth social stock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT