ADVERTISEMENT

This really hurts Iowa

Not that poster, but you can't assume that about anyone. Lots of us have to work from home. You want to go in, that is your business. But I must work at home. And I am happy that my company cares enough about it's workers to let us.

Oh, and my company is one of the largest military contractors in the US.
By the way, my company (extremely large military contractor) has now ordered us to work from home.

Don't worry about it, your friends Bernie or Uncle (dementia) Joe with straighten it all out. The "squad" will be their soldiers.
LOL! at least Bernie & Joe can finish a sentence without lying. Trump said when there were five cases of Corona in the US we would be down to 0 soon. We need a president who's not only concerned about his self interests but our country! Trump even lied about where his father was born! Whether you are a Democrat or Republican Trump is a disgrace!

Trump has now declared a national emergency and asks bars, restaurants and venues where groups of people congregate to close indefinitely. When asked for how long, he said 15 days, then said it could pass in July or August. Okay...

Not that poster, but you can't assume that about anyone. Lots of us have to work from home. You want to go in, that is your business. But I must work at home. And I am happy that my company cares enough about it's workers to let us.

Oh, and my company is one of the largest military contractors in the US.

Kind of hard to manufacture anything from home.

Na, pretty sure Greyhair started that one with the skidmark and sheep comment, but you are deterring again. Stay on point and make your statement.

For the record, I called Flick a skidmark due to numerous things he has said to me over the years. And I really don't care whether you like my methods or ideology. We ran a full day's production today with minimal absenteeism. What did you do today?

For the record, I called Flick a skidmark due to numerous things he has said to me over the years. And I really don't care whether you like my methods or ideology. We ran a full day's production today with minimal absenteeism. What did you do today?
You are my hero good sir, I'm pretty sure I told you exactly what I was going to do a few posts ago, but it appears that whatever you do for work does not include reading comprehension.

Yeah, I don't think spring practice is going to happen for anybody

The creative, problem solving staffs will find a way to "orchestrate" modified spring practice or at least drills. Most players live or can move off campus and make due without the health risks involved in locker rooms and dorms.

LOL! at least Bernie & Joe can finish a sentence without lying. Trump said when there were five cases of Corona in the US we would be down to 0 soon. We need a president who's not only concerned about his self interests but our country! Trump even lied about where his father was born! Whether you are a Democrat or Republican Trump is a disgrace!

Trump's style is to exaggerate and embellish to make a point. Live with it! But you've been sucked in by the media's obsession with discrediting him by trying to convert exaggerating to lying. Those that have known him for 30+ years (not just his friends) say they have never seen him be deceptive about anything important.

But that's not your worst failing. If you think that a couple of unaccomplished political hacks should even be under consideration as leaders of our country compared to a guy who faced and overcome the problems Trump has, you have no understand of the job. They are not just not his competition, they are not on the same planet.

Trump's style is to exaggerate and embellish to make a point. Live with it! But you've been sucked in by the media's obsession with discrediting him by trying to convert exaggerating to lying. Those that have known him for 30+ years (not just his friends) say they have never seen him be deceptive about anything important.

But that's not your worst failing. If you think that a couple of unaccomplished political hacks should even be under consideration as leaders of our country compared to a guy who faced and overcome the problems Trump has, you have no understand of the job. They are not just not his competition, they are not on the same planet.
This has to be satire.

That's true. Also hard to do it when you are at a funeral, in the ICU, or dead. Let's hope it doesn't get to that!

CDC has not said anything about suspending job activity. Said specifically the gathering threshold guidelines were not for work or school. We had another good day today. Actually lower absenteeism than normal. Will see what tomorrow brings. They are developing a plan to have as many office/support people work from home as possible. My responsibilities don't allow that.

CDC has not said anything about suspending job activity. Said specifically the gathering threshold guidelines were not for work or school. We had another good day today. Actually lower absenteeism than normal. Will see what tomorrow brings. They are developing a plan to have as many office/support people work from home as possible. My responsibilities don't allow that.
I feel for you. Hopefully you will be able to work safely through this without endangering yourself, your loved ones, or anyone else. We don't have that luxury right now.

I feel for you. Hopefully you will be able to work safely through this without endangering yourself, your loved ones, or anyone else. We don't have that luxury right now.

I have been mindful of everything that has been recommended. It is entirely possible they cease operations at some point but for now there are multiple bulletins daily regarding CDC guidance. Temperature scanners will be employed soon. Wish you and yours the best, too.

I have been mindful of everything that has been recommended. It is entirely possible they cease operations at some point but for now there are multiple bulletins daily regarding CDC guidance. Temperature scanners will be employed soon. Wish you and yours the best, too.
Thank you, and thanks for your civil responses.

You are my hero good sir, I'm pretty sure I told you exactly what I was going to do a few posts ago, but it appears that whatever you do for work does not include reading comprehension.

The Who revised one of their classics in honor of you:

Mommy's little Squeezebox
He's so damned depressed
Just watched the news
Now his pants are a mess
Won't go out in the light
Cause he's crippled by fright
Poor little Squeezebox
Mommy's out of baby wipes

Reactions: RomanHawk
There's a lot of bums on this thread...wanting the players to practice??? Worried about falling behind? They should all be at home

Well, I am sure this is not politically correct but these guys are physical specimens and the Corona virus won’t bring any of these guys down.

I have a hard time believing anyone in the football program is infirm or has a compromised immune system.

I suppose this is all about arresting the spread of the virus, but if the rest of the campus is a ghost town, couldn’t these 125 players plus coaches and staff create their own little quarantined community and continue to work?
Nope.

Reactions: BBHawk
This has to be satire.

He’s a liar who claimed to be a classmate of Roger Staubach’s at the Naval Academy (which would place him in his late 70’s if he weren’t completely full of crap). He posted under the screen name Go For The Gold and absolutely shat all over Brian Ferentz and Nate Stanley every chance he could get last season, which, as things came together on a 10-3 record and #15 final ranking really made him look increasingly stupid. I reported him to @TomKakert and @Blair Sanderson for being a troll and that handle was banned. I see he’s back under this new screen name. He gushes again (oddly) about Roger Staubach in another post here. And surprise surprise, he comments (stupidly) about how Iowa needs “a real offensive coordinator.”

He’s a liar and a troll. And it’s my opinion that he’s never been laid ;)

L.O.L.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT