ADVERTISEMENT

This secret service lady is not doing too well.

I guess my hope is that, the more inept this lady and the SS come across, the more likely it might be that the conspiracy theorists move along to something else. As is often the case, don't attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by simple incompetence.

I guess my hope is that, the more inept this lady and the SS come across, the more likely it might be that the conspiracy theorists move along to something else. As is often the case, don't attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by simple incompetence.
The conspiracy is she was planted there to be inept.

Fyi.

Except if the conspiracy is DEI policies

Never rule out nefarious intentions because incompetence sounds better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT